The countdown is on for Ed Sheeran at Phoenix Park!
Following 6 sell-out shows in Cork, Galway and Belfast, Ed Sheeran brings his record breaking Irish tour Dublin's Phoenix Park tomorrow Wednesday 16, Friday 18 and Saturday 19 May.
Speaking from Phoenix Park today, Aiken Promotions with the assistance of An Garda Siochana outlined the following tips ahead of the shows to ensure everyone enjoys themselves safely.
- Please remember to keep your tickets safe and to check your tickets to ensure you are attending on the correct date.
- The venue gates will open at 5pm. No early queueing will be permitted. These are residential areas and we ask ticket holders to please respect the privacy of the residents and respect the local communities.
- PLAN YOUR JOURNEY IN ADVANCE ALLOWING PLENTY TIME FOR TRAVEL.
- It is recommended that avail of public transport and Shuttle Bus service to and from the Venue. Heuston Station and Luas stops at Grangegorman and Broombridge are within walking distance of the Concert Venue. There are no parking facilities within or in the environs of the Phoenix Park. There will be a Garda Tow-Away system in operation.
- Plan your journey online from anywhere in Ireland to the venue via www.transportforireland.ie
- There will be a limited number of ATMs at the venue. Please bring enough cash necessary.
- Aiken Promotions have created an Ed Sheeran Irish Tour App which is available now on android and Apple. It can be downloaded in the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- There will be signage to direct patrons to the appropriate entrance to your seating or standing area. Follow the coloured route / directions as indicated on your ticket.
Phoenix Park Colour Routes and Box Office
- An Garda Siochana will have a traffic management plan in operation for city. For full details please visit www.garda.ie.
- Please do not bring a bag unless it is totally necessary. People without bags will be fast-tracked. If you must bring a bag it needs to be smaller than A4 size. Bags under A4 size will be subject to a search which will result in unnecessary queueing.
- There will be free tag-a-kid safety wristbands which will be available at all the customer care points both outside and inside the venues. The purpose of these wristbands is to help reuniting lost children with parent/guardian should your child become separated from you within the venues.
- Avoid! Please beware of bogus ticket sellers, do not buy from any unofficial source / secondary sites as these tickets will not grant you access and we would hate for you to miss out.
6:30pm Jamie Lawson
7:30pm Anne Marie
8:45pm Ed Sheeran
*all times are subject to change.
- Concert goers are encouraged to monitor social media for updates
- Please adhere to Bye-Laws of the Phoenix Park at all times, do not feed the deer, bring litter home with you, do not damage trees or grass, report any damage to rangers, leave no trace.
- To gain access to the concert you are required to bring your tickets along with the purchasing credit card or a photo/photocopy of the credit card and a valid form of ID to reflect the family name. If you need to bring copies of someone else’s credit card, please black out everything except for the name and the last 4 numbers on the card.
- Under 18’s MUST be accompanied by an Adult 18+. Parents with smaller children are strongly advised to book seats for the concert.
- Please remember to keep your tickets safe and check your tickets in advance to ensure you are attending the correct venue on the correct date.
- Please note that early queuing will not be permitted in the streets around the venue. This is a residential area and ticket holders are asked to respect the privacy of the residents and respect the local community.
- Concert goers are encouraged to monitor social media for updates and check the following websites for more info:
- Enjoy the concert!
The stage is set!
We went backstage to take a sneak peek at the production crew building Ed Sheeran’s bespoke stage. We met Pearse Doherty, Head of Production with Aiken Promotion, who confirmed there are up to 400 people and 40 trucks involved in setting up the concert site.