Arctic Monkeys: Terms and Conditions
There are special terms and conditions to keep in mind when purchasing tickets for Arctic Monkeys at 3Arena on 24 September 2018. Tickets go on sale on Friday 13 April at 9am.
1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
2. This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
3. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE.
4. The surname of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Where more than one ticket has been purchased, each guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away.
5. To gain admission to the concert, the Lead Booker must bring:
i) The tickets
ii) A valid photo ID matching the Lead Booker surname on the tickets
Failure to bring items i) and ii) above will result in refusal of admission to the concert
6. Tickets are limited to 4 per person.
The tickets will be named with the lead purchasers name.
ID will be needed for entry.