Timings: Gates: 2pm | Entertainment Starts: 2pm | Please Note: All times subject to change
PUBLIC INFORMATION NOTICE TO ALL TICKET HOLDERS ESPECIALLY INDIVIDUALS AND PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF UNDER 18’S
Following consultation with PSNI and Ards and North Down Borough Council, the following arrangements have been made
YOU SHOULD PLAN AND BOOK YOUR RETURN TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS IN ADVANCE.
Transport to and from the venue is a matter for individual ticket-holders
We recommend at least an extra 2 hours travel time is allowed when getting to the venue.
Please Bring Rain Gear as NO Umbrellas will be permitted.
Due to increased security measures, Patrons are advised to be at the grounds as close to 1pm as possible.
No Backpacks / Large Handbags – We recommend if you are bringing a personal bag, purses or clutch bag, you should only bring those of smaller sizes i.e. those measuring 4.5in/11.4cm x 6.5in/16.51cm or smaller will be allowed. There are NO Cloakroom / Locker Facilities on site.
THIS IS AN OUTDOOR EVENT. CONCERT WILL TAKE PLACE RAIN OR SHINE.
- Please dress appropriately and always be prepared for the weather…so check the weather forecast and where appropriate, bring wellies.
- Respect the property and privacy of the residents in the vicinity of the Ward Park Playing Fields
- For your own safety please co-operate with the directions of the Stewards & PSNI and follow any public address announcements. Move slowly and quietly while exiting the concert and cooperate with the stewards’ and follow their directions.
- Drink responsibly – if you are of legal age and choose to consume alcohol please drink responsibly. For all drink aware facts please see drinkaware.co.uk www.drinkaware.co.uk Please note – the Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to any patrons deemed to be intoxicated and/or engaging in antisocial behaviour, or to have them escorted from the site without a refund.
- Please note that catering and bar facilities will be available at the concert site. Please contact the Promoter directly should you require to bring food or drink for medical reasons email@example.com
- Photo ID may be required to purchase alcohol at the Event. You are not permitted to bring alcohol onto the concert site and there will be robust searches in place.
- Please note it is concert goer’s responsibility to prove their age when requested. You may be asked to produce ID to prove your age especially if you are deemed to not meet the age policies for the Event.
- Note that official merchandise will be available within the concert site only
- Arrange for all after show drop off and pick-ups on Abbey Street due to traffic restrictions in place around the concert site. There will be no stopping or parking on The Ring Road, Gransha Road or Broadway.
- There are no readmissions to the concert unless by prior arrangement through the Promoter. Please contact MCD in advance if you need to make arrangements firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Promoter is aware of the high noise levels at events of this nature and thus considers large outdoor festivals and concerts unsuitable for small There will not be any arrangements to facilitate babies and small children on site.
- Plan your journey and please be aware that patrons arriving after the main act has commenced their performance may be refused admission to the Site.
- If you have any queries or require any assistance during the event you should advise a member of staff as soon as possible
- Do not drink alcohol on board buses or trains – it is illegal to do so. Enforcement operations to seize alcohol will be in place at various locations on main roads leading to the venue and along pedestrian routes leading to the concert site. Offenders will be liable for a £1000
- Do not bring alcohol, food, drinks (excl. less than 500ml sealed water), glass, cans, fireworks, flags, laser pens or pointers, spikes, studs or other items that could be considered dangerous, umbrellas, poles, fold up or blow up chairs or garden furniture, professional audio or visual recording equipment. It is most likely you will be removed from site if any of these items are found on your possession, and there are no lockers for storage.
- Prohibited items will be confiscated and disposed of accordingly
- Football or GAA tops will not be permitted on the concert site, so please don’t wear these to the event. Sports flags / banners are also not permitted.
- Do not park illegally. Towing arrangements are in operation.
- Please follow signs to the designated parking facilities for cars and buses, etc.
- Parking available at Bloomfield Playing Fields and Valentines Park.
- Do not buy tickets from unofficial sources.
- Do not rush the exits after the concert.
- Crowd surfing, moshing or other antisocial behaviour is not permitted – those found doing so may be removed from the venue without refund and the relevant authorities will be notified.
ABSOLUTELY NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING.
When entering the concert you may need to prove your age so please bring one of the following:
- Official Passport
- Photo driving license
- Government approved Proof of Age card validateuk.co.uk
- National Union of Students Card (NUS Card)
Please be advised that the age policy will be strictly enforced and it is concert goer’s responsibility to be able to prove their age when requested – persons who purchase and ignore conditions will be refused entry with NO refund.
Please note: Snow Patrol at Ward Park is an over 16’s event. However, a parent/ guardian aged 25 and over can take up to two under 16’s to the show. Parents/guardians will be required to show age ID & sign a consent form in order for under 16s to gain admission on the day (Sign-In will be via Entrance 1 Only).
Any parents/guardians accompanying someone under 16 years old will be responsible for them for the duration of the concert, and should, therefore, remain with the young person(s) for the duration of the Event. An Adult may sign in for only 2 Minors.
COUNTERFEIT TICKET WARNING:
- Do not buy tickets from unofficial sources
- If you have not purchased your ticket from an official Ticketmaster outlet it may be a forgery.
- Tickets can be checked in advance of the concert at any Ticketmaster outlet nationwide
- Please note on show days stringent security checks will be carried out on every ticket and anyone found in possession of counterfeit tickets will not be admitted and may be prosecuted.
TRAVEL & TRANSPORT INFORMATION (TO AMEND):
- AS TRAFFIC AND PARKING DELAYS ARE INEVITABLE YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO USE PUBLIC TRANSPORT. PLEASE BOOK IN ADVANCE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
- THERE WILL BE NO PARKING, DROP OFF OR COLLECTIONS IN THE IMMEDIATE AREA OF THE CONCERT SITE. CAR PARKING IS AVAILABLE IN THE VARIOUS TOWN CENTRE CAR PARKS PLUS ADDITIONAL PARKING AT BLOOMFIELD PLAYING FIELDS, VALENTINES PARK UPPER AND WITHIN THE ENVIRONS OF BALLOO INDUSTRIAL ESTATE. LIMITED PREBOOKED DISABLED PARKING IS TO THE REAR OF THE CONCERT SITE OFF BROADWAY ROAD.
- PLEASE USE THE TRAIN. THERE IS A TRAIN STATION IN BANGOR TOWN CENTRE VERY CLOSE TO THE CONCERT SITE. COACHES WILL DROP OFF AND PICK UP AT AURORA CENTRE CAR PARK.
- THERE WILL BE A TRANSLINK BUS SHUTTLE TO DONAGHADEE AND NEWTOWNARDS POST SHOW FROM ABBEY STREET OUTSIDE THE TRANSLINK STATION.
- THESE ARE THE ONLY LOCATIONS WHERE BUSES/COACHES WILL BE ABLE TO PARK. THE PEDESTRIAN EXITS/ENTRANCE FROM THE FACILITY WILL HAVE DIRECTIONAL SIGNAGE TO WARD PARK
- TRAFFIC WILL BE DIVERTED AWAY FROM ROADS AROUND THE CONCERT SITE.
Public Transport (further information)
Translink will be running special return train and coach services for Ward Park 3.
Special late night shuttle train services will run from Bangor Station to Belfast Lanyon Place, from approximately 10.45pm – 11.45pm. Buy your special concert shuttle return ticket from any main station (on the day).
Onward late night special services will be in operation from Belfast Lanyon Place to Portadown, Carrickfergus & Coleraine, along with a late night train operating on the Bangor line (stopping at Helen’s Bay, Cultra, Holywood, Sydenham) and tickets will be available to buy at main stations in advance of the event and also on the day.
Special regional coach services will operate from Derry/Londonderry (picking up at Dungiven Express Stop, Maghera Flyover, Castledawson Park and Ride and Toome Park and Ride), Newry (picking up at Banbridge) and Strabane (picking up at Omagh Buscentre, Crevenagh Park and Ride and Ballygawley Park and Ride) subject to demand. Bookings must be made online in advance. (online sales close 11:00 am on the day of the event)
Coach Drop off and Pick up point will be Aurora Car Park.
Post-event bus shuttle services will also run from Abbey Street Bangor to Newtownards and Donaghadee.
Full travel details are available online at www.translink.co.uk/wardpark3/ or from the Translink Contact Centre: 028 9066 6630.
Full travel details are available online or from the Translink Contact Centre: 028 9066 6630.
- Accessible Parking: Available off-Broadway. Please email email@example.com for further information and to apply for accessible car pass if required.
- Accessibility Information / Medical Requirements: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries you may have, and MCD will endeavour to assist.
Ticketmaster Box office
There will be a Ticketmaster box office for Ticket Sales and collections located at the Entrance to the concert site. This box office will be open from 12.00hrs on concert days only.
WE APPEAL TO ALL PATRONS TO RESPECT THE LOCAL COMMUNITY BY NOT LITTERING, LOITERING OR FOULING THE AREAS IN AND AROUND THE CONCERT SITE AND ACCESS ROUTES
DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
DO NOT PARK ILLEGALLY OR PARK IN RESIDENTIAL AREAS
THE STEWARDING AND SECURITY MEASURES BEING TAKEN ARE FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE AND ENJOY THE SHOW.