Public Information: Rod Steward in Cork
To ensure everyone has an enjoyable evening, please note the following important information before attending Rod Stewart's Cork show.
Rod Stewart’s only summer show in Ireland this year is fast approaching. Rod Stewart will take to the stage at Páirc Uí Chaoimh on Saturday 25th May. To ensure everyone has an enjoyable evening, please note the following important information:
- Gates will open at 6pm on the show day.
- Rod Stewart will take to the stage at 8pm sharp. All timings will be subject to change. Please keep an eye on the following websites for further updates:
- Please remember to keep your ticket(s) safe and to check your ticket for the approach route before leaving home.
Read Rod Stewart’s Concert – FAQ’s
IMPORTANT: Please beware of bogus ticket sellers & tour operators. Do not buy tickets from unofficial sources (including websites).
Please note the following important information for the health, safety and enjoyment of all patrons:
- Páirc Uí Chaoimh is a residential area and all patrons attending the concerts are asked to please respect the privacy and interests of the local community.
- Gates will open at 6pm. To respect the privacy of the community and residents, early queuing will not be permitted in the streets around the venue before this time.
- All under 16s attending the concert MUST be accompanied at all times by a parent/ guardian aged over 18.
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND COMFORT
- This is an outdoor event and will take place rain, hail or shine. Please remember to plan for adverse weather conditions and check the weather forecast before leaving home.
- Check your ticket for the approach route before leaving home.
- Patrons are advised to keep their ticket in a safe place on their approach to the venue.
- Please present your tickets at the ticket barrier outside the stadium for inspection; strict security checks will be in operation.
- Patrons are advised not to bring back-packs / large bags. Bags larger than A4 size will not be permitted into the venue.
- The following items will not be permitted: alcohol, banners or flags larger than A4, cameras with more than 1” lens, fireworks, flashlights, food, garden furniture or seats, glass or cans, glowsticks, inflatable balls or balloons, laser pointers, selfie sticks, shooting sticks, studs & spikes, umbrellas, video cameras & audio devices & weapons.
- Please pay heed to the stewards and Gardaí and any instructions given over the public address system. There will be plenty security staff at the concerts. The security staff are there for your protection, to direct and to help you. Please do not hesitate to ask them for help at any point. We ask you to co-operate with the security staff as their job is to make the whole experience go as smoothly as possible for all fans.
- This event is not a suitable environment for babies or small children. There are no measures in place to facilitate babies or small children. Everyone attending the event must have a concert ticket. High noise levels can damage a child’s hearing.
- There will be a wide range of food and beverages available to buy within the stadium. Please note: Alcohol will only be available for adults ages 18 and over, you will be required to provide photo ID as proof of age.
- There are strictly no re-admissions to the concert.
- Smoking is prohibited, except at designated open areas within the grounds.
- Please walk slowly to the exits at the end of the concert and follow the instructions of the stewards and Gardaí.
- An Garda Siochana will have a traffic management plan in operation. For full details please visit www.garda.ie.
- To ensure you don’t miss a thing, we highly recommend planning your journey in advance allowing sufficient travel time to and from the venue as traffic delays are inevitable.
- Páirc Uí Chaoimh is well served by public transport. Bus and Rail transport options can all bring you within walking distance of the venue. Plan your journey online from anywhere in Ireland to the venue via www.transportforireland.ie
- In addition to regular bus services, Bus Eireann will operate an enhanced Route 202, with a direct bus from Lapp’s Quay to Monahan Road adjacent to Páirc Uí Chaoimh every 10 minutes from 17:00hrs to 20:30hrs.
- There will be signage to direct patrons to the appropriate entrance to your seating or standing area. Please follow the coloured route / directions as indicated on your ticket.
- Car parks are located in the following areas: Q-Park Carroll’s Quay | Q-Park City Hall | Q-Park Grand Parade | Q-Park St Finbarr’s | Paul Street Car Park
- Special event car parks include Blackrock Hurling Club, Blackrock and Cork Constitution FC, Ballintemple.
TIP! Please remember to check the opening and closing times with your chosen car-park to avoid the risk of your vehicle getting locked in.
- Please check your ticket for the correct approach route to the venue.
- There will be a colour coded ticket system in operation to help you reach the correct entry point for the concert.
BOX OFFICE – CREDIT CARD COLLECTIONS
- The official Ticketmaster outlet will be located at the entrance of the Live at the Marquee site.