Gates scheduled to open each day at 17:00hrs (*Subject to change). No Queuing permitted before this time!
Irish Independent Park Shows – June 2019
- GEORGE EZRA – THURSDAY 20 JUNE 2019
- WALKING ON CARS – FRIDAY 21 JUNE 2019
- THE CORONAS – SATURDAY 22 JUNE 2019
- LIAM GALLAGHER – SUNDAY 23 JUNE 2019
- HOZIER – TUESDAY 25 JUNE 2019
- LAURYN HILL – WEDNESDAY 26 JUNE 2019
These Concerts are Outdoor Events – they will take place rain, hail or shine, please dress appropriately.
No re-admission will be allowed to the venue once your ticket has been scanned.
For the safety and enjoyment of all patrons, An Garda Síochána, Irish Independent Park and MCD advise that all Parents and Guardians have a responsibility to fully review and adhere to the age restrictions and conditions outlined here, before purchasing tickets to these concerts. Strict age monitoring will be in place at all entrances and the promoter reserves the right to refuse admission without a refund to anyone who fails to comply.
This venue is located in a residential area, please respect the residents & the local community.
Do not litter, do not engage in anti-social behaviour or consume alcohol on the streets. Please follow instructions from Security
Do not bring backpacks or large handbags; please check www.mcd.ie for the full list of prohibited items.
Plan your approach to Irish Independent Park;
- Traffic & Parking delays are inevitable. Please use public transport.
- Plan your route in advance, leave enough time & check in with AA Roadwatch for traffic-related reporting.
- Follow signs on approach roads for directions to take to the venue.
- Limited accessible parking will be available – please email email@example.com to register for accessible parking.
IN THE INTEREST OF HEALTH & SAFETY
- Under 14’s are NOT allowed on the pitch either accompanied or unaccompanied. These concerts are not deemed suitable for children under 5 years old unless otherwise stated. We have no measures in place to facilitate babies and small children on site.
- Under 16’s MUST always be accompanied by a parent or guardian who are to take full responsibility for them throughout the duration of the event.
- No queuing is permitted prior to gates opening.
- Obey the stewards and Gardaí and instructions given over the public address for your own safety.
- Don’t rush to exits after the concerts.
- Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of others.
We encourage all fans to walk or use public transport. Allow at least an extra hour travel time to & from the venue. As traffic and parking delays are inevitable, you are strongly advised to use public transport.
PLEASE NOTE: There will be NO parking facilities available locally. Please do NOT park illegally, Towing will be operation.
By BUS: Bus Eireann run services that will bring you within walking distance of the concert site.
The bus routes that serve this area are as follows:
- Park n Ride – (Route 213): will operate a shuttle service from City Centre via Merchants Quay, Patrick St., Grand Parade, South Mall, City Hall to park n ride site – every 10 minutes throughout the day last bus departing City Centre at 20:30. Please note on Sunday 23rd June this bus will operate every 10 minutes from 16:00 to 20:30. RETURN BUS: from Park n Ride site every 10 minutes from 22:00 to 23:30.
- Route 203: (Farranree – City Centre – Ballyphehane) will drop you within walking distance to Independent Park full timetable available at buseireann.ie/corkcityservices .
- PLAN YOUR ROUTE IN ADVANCE… For more information regarding Bus times, fares and locations, please visit buseireann.ie .
- Check The AA Roadwatch website for reports on traffic on your route. theaa.ie/roadwatch/newsroom
- An Garda Síochána Traffic Management Plan for road closure & restrictions on garda.ie
- PRIVATE COACH PROVIDER travelling to the concert must seek stop approval from Cork City Council.
- Car Parking is available in the City Centre. Further information can be found here: https://www.corkcity.ie/en/council-services/services/parking-services/where-to-park/multi-storey-car-parks.html
- Taxi Drop-Off will be designated at Curragh Road before and after the event.
- Set down and pick up for people going to the concert is on Tramore Road. Access to Tramore Road via Togher Slip Road from N40 east or west. No access from Kinsale Road. Egress from set down area (Tramore Road) take a left onto Lower Friars Walk. Left from lower Friars Walk onto Connolly Road and left at traffic lights onto Lower Pouladuff Road to return to N40 east or west.
Please follow instructions on your ticket regarding venue entry. Your ticket will outline which route / entry to take into the venue. There will also be Event Security & Gardaí outside the venue on the day of the event to assist with any queries regarding entry to the venue.
- GATE B – Enter via Tramore Road
- GATE C – Enter via Pearse Road
TICKET & GUESTLIST COLLECTION
- TICKETMASTER will have box offices located at the GATE C Entrance
- The GUESTLIST will be located at the GATE C Entrance
- Please contact the promoter in advance of the concert: firstname.lastname@example.org with any accessible requests or queries.
- For accessibility parking and further information please contact email@example.com
- Please note that Accessible Parking MUST be booked in advance of the event.
- For further event information please check mcd.ie // www.ticketmaster.ie // www.garda.ie