Please read the terms and conditions below carefully before you proceed to booking: by continuing to the booking page you are agreeing to all the terms set out below.
Terms and conditions:
1. We reserve the right to cancel any ticket purchase made by any person whom we reasonably believe to be associated with any ticket broker or tout.
2. No paper tickets will be issued. Your credit/debit card is your ticket. The credit/debit card used by you for the purchase of tickets serves as evidence of your right to attend the event. If you buy more than one ticket, in order to enter the venue and attend the event your guest(s) (other ticket holder(s)) must accompany and be present with you at the time of entry into the event, at the venue on the night of the show. You must be attending the event. There are no exceptions to these requirements.
3. You must provide your actual credit/debit card that you used for the purchase along with valid government issued photographic ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the event. The name on your photo ID must match the name on the credit/debit card used for the ticket purchase, otherwise you will be refused entry to the event.
4. These tickets are non-transferable under any circumstances and any resale, transfer, or attempted resale or transfer, will invalidate the ticket purchase. No changes to the name(s) of the ticketholder(s) or letters of authorisation will be accepted.
5. All ticket purchases are subject to the standard terms and conditions and Purchase Policy of Ticketline trading as Ticketmaster, accessible at http://www.ticketmaster.ie/legal/purchase.html, as well as these terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency, these terms and conditions will apply.
6. For more information on paperless ticketing please click here.
Paperless Ticketing was designed to keep the tickets for such events out of the hands of secondary ticket sellers and into the hands of the fans, so please help us by adhering to the above.