This event is SOLD-OUT
PLEASE REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR TICKETS SAFE AND TO CHECK YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE TO ENSURE YOU ARE ATTENDING THE CORRECT VENUE ON THE CORRECT DATE.
PLEASE NOTE: EARLY QUEUING WILL NOT BE PERMITTED IN THE STREETS AROUND THE VENUE. THE SITE IS CLOSE TO A RESIDENTIAL AREA AND WE ASK TICKET HOLDERS TO PLEASE RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF THE RESIDENTS AND RESPECT THE LOCAL COMMUNITY.
We strongly discourage patrons from purchasing tickets from any sites other than www.ticketmaster.ie
which is the authorised seller of tickets for this event. Purchasing on www.ticketmaster.ie
or from a Ticketmaster outlet directly guarantees genuine tickets. Anyone presenting a bogus ticket will be refused entry to the show.
DOWNLOAD the Ed Sheeran Irish Tour App today in the Google Play Store or Apple Store
- Under 18’s MUST be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian attending the event who will remain with them and take full responsibility for them throughout the duration of the event. • One Adult can accompany up to 4 children.
- For the safety and enjoyment of all patrons, PSNI and Aiken Promotions request all Parents and Guardians to undertake full responsibility for U18’s throughout the duration of the event and to fully review and ensure to adhere to the age restrictions and conditions before attending the event.
- There will be FREE-TAG-A-KID safety wristbands which will be available at all the customer care points both outside and inside the venue. Parents/Guardians attending with young children are encouraged to avail of these white wristbands which have a space for Parent/Guardian to write a contact number and seat number if applicable. The purpose of these wristbands is to help reuniting lost children with parent/guardian should your child become separated from you within the venues.
- We strongly advise against bringing young children to the concert due to the sound volume and the potential upset for children. We also cannot allow any prams or any furniture into the venue.
- If you decide to bring your baby/ toddler to the show, parents must sign a disclaimer form on admission to the venue. Also, please note, a ticket is required for every concert attendee including babies and toddlers.
FOR YOUR SAFETY:
- This is an outdoor event and will take place rain, hail or shine.
- Please remember to plan for adverse weather conditions and check the weather forecast before leaving home.
- Strict security checks will be in operation.
- Obey the stewards and PSNI and any instructions given over the public address for your safety.
ITEMS NOT TO BRING:
- Umbrellas are not permitted in the venue. In the event of adverse weather conditions, we would advise bringing a rain mac or disposable rain coat.
- Any large lens professional cameras or any form of video recorder WILL NOT be admitted. Only small 35mm cameras will be permitted.
- Flag poles, selfie sticks, sticks for banners are not allowed. Only small banners of other (A4 or A3 size) will be permitted into the events as anything larger can obstruct the views of other customers.
- Prohibited articles and items are as follows: any article that may be used as a weapon, Bottles, glass vessels, cans, flasks, Frisbees, and related items, dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances, scooters, skateboards, or other skates. Laser devices, prams/push chairs, inflatable and folding chairs, suitcases, laptops, illegal merchandise items, hampers, and cold boxes, air horns and animals (except service dogs and guide dogs).
- Any person deemed to be offensive or abusive, or who may compromise public safety, will be reported to the police.
- PLEASE do not bring a bag unless it is totally necessary. People without bags will be Fast-tracked. If you must bring a bag it needs to be less than A4 size. Bags under A4 size will be subject to a search which will result in queueing. NO bags larger than A4 size will be allowed into the venue nor will you be allowed to leave them unattended anywhere in the venue so please adhere to the above restrictions.
- For tickets purchased online: To gain access to the concert you are required to bring your tickets along with the purchasing credit card or a photo/photocopy of the credit card and a valid form of ID to reflect family name.
- For tickets purchased in outlets: Whether you have paid by cash or credit card your name will be printed on your tickets and you will be required to bring valid ID matching the name printed on the ticket, or a photocopy, to gain access to the show.
- The venue is well served by public transport. Bus and Rail transport options can all bring you within walking distance of the venue. Plan your journey online from anywhere in Ireland to the venue via www.translink.co.uk
- As the venue is situated in residential and business areas, Road closures will be put in place for the concert.
- DOWNLOAD the Ed Sheeran Irish Tour App today in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Please remember to show respect to the local residents and community when travelling to and from the event.
- There will be signage to direct patrons to the appropriate entrance to the standing area. Follow the coloured route / directions as indicated on your ticket.
- There is no parking available in the vicinity of the venue. Patrons are advised to park in the City Centre and either walk to the Concert, or avail of the Translink Metro Service from Donegall Square East. Buses for the return journey after the concert will leave from Stockmans Lane.
- It is anticipated that there will be some congestion following the concert with traffic being diverted from the area. The Site is situated in a commercial area and is close to residential areas.
- The area will be monitored by NSL Parking Enforcement and illegally parked cars may be clamped or towed away. We would strongly encourage concert goers to park in the City Centre or in areas peripheral to the concert venue.
- We would strongly advise that patrons park with a view to ease of leaving the city at the end of the concert – This generally means using car parks on the outer perimeter and walking to the venue. Do not park in restricted or ‘no parking’ areas as a robust parking enforcement operation will be in place. ‘Clamping’ will be in operation to combat illegal parking.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
Please plan your approach to the venue based on the following:
- As traffic and parking delays are inevitable you are strongly advised to use public transport or car pool.
- There is no parking at the venue or in the immediate vicinity of the venue.
- Please use city perimeter car parks.
- Each venue is well served by public transport. Bus & Rail will all bring you within walking distance of the venue grounds.
- We strongly advise you plan your journey in advance allowing yourself sufficient travel time to and from the venue.
- Plan your route in advance on www.translink.co.uk and check the AA Roadwatch website for reports on traffic, road works, delays on your route www.theaa.ie
Car parks are located in the following areas:
- Q-Park Saint Anne’s Square – 24hrs
- Q-Park Victoria Square – 24hrs
- Corporation Square – 24hrs
- Cromac Street – 24hrs
- Corporation Street – 24hrs
- Dunbarr Street – 24hrs
- Exchange Street – 24hrs
- Frederick Street – 24hrs
- Kent Street – 24hrs
TIP! Please remember to check the opening and closing times with your chosen car-park to avoid the risk of your vehicle getting locked in.
DROP OFF & PICK UP:
- There will not be any ‘drop off’ points in the area of the Event Site. ‘Drop offs’ and ‘Pick ups’ should be arranged at locations well away from the Event Site.
- It is anticipated that there will be traffic congestion and traffic diversions on Boucher Road after the concert. Therefore, there will not be any ‘pick up’ points close to the Event Site.
- Taxi drop offs will be located at Apollo Road/Wild Flower Way and the lay by close to the Kings Hall on the Lisburn Road.
- Taxi drop offs will not be permitted in any other areas in the vicinity of the concert venue.
- It is anticipated that there will be traffic congestion and traffic diversions on Boucher Road after the concert. There will not be any ‘pick up’ points close to the Event Site. Taxis should arrange to collect passengers at Apollo Road or at the lay by close to the Kings Hall on the Lisburn Road or at a location remote from the Event Site.
- Translink will be providing an extensive service before and after the concert to and from Balmoral Halt Station
- Patrons can book online for day return rail travel to Ed Sheeran, which covers outward journey from your departure station to Balmoral Rail Station and return journey from Balmoral Rail Station to your chosen destination.
- Rail Shuttle Services: Operate between 22:45 to 23:45
- Please see the Translink website for further details via www.translink.co.uk
- Private coach ‘drop off’ and ‘pick up’ will be located on Balmoral Road
- Translink will be providing coach services to and from a number of locations throughout Northern Ireland. Coaches will park at Balmoral Road during the concert and return to their respective destinations after the concert. Please see the Translink website for further details via www.translink.co.uk
PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES:
- Patrons whom have purchased tickets for the Disabled Viewing Area will be contacted in advance of the shows and will be issued with parking permits which must be printed out and brought with you to gain access to the car park for person with disabilities. This is located in the Charles Hurt Complex opposite the Concert Venue.
- Any queries, please contact Ticketmaster Accessible Seating Hotline directly:
- Republic of Ireland: 0818 903001 & press Option 2
- Northern Ireland & UK: 0333 321 9996
- International Customers: +353 818 903 001
- Alternatively, please contact Ticketmaster on their website www.ticketmaster.ie via – ask a question tab and an agent will be happy to assist you.
- Please note the show is sold-out and spaces are limited. Please contact Ticketmaster’s Accessible Seating Hotline on 0333 321 9996 option 2 to enquire regarding wheelchair accessible tickets in advance of attending the event.
- The area for persons with disabilities operates a strict 1+1 policy. (1 Wheelchair + 1 Attendant)
- We are happy to answer any remaining queries you may have. Please email the promoter directly on email@example.com and a representative will assist you with your query.
- Don’t forget – You can keep up to date with all the latest information from the following websites:
- DOWNLOAD the Ed Sheeran Irish Tour App today in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Official merchandise will be available in outlets located inside the venue. Please refrain from purchasing any unofficial merchandise outside the venue grounds.
- There are great food and drink facilities in the venue, but they are limited – you are welcome to bring your own food and soft drinks but please note the following:
- No glass, alcohol nor flasks will be allowed
- Only plastic cutlery will be allowed
- All soft drinks must be unopened with the seal intact
- No BBQs including disposable are allowed
- REMEMBER – Proof of age will be required if you wish to purchase alcohol.
- Drinking water fountains will be available at various points throughout the venue.
- Please note, this is a non-smoking event. Persons found smoking will be escorted from the venue and not be allowed to re-enter the concert. The same restrictions apply to Vaping.
- There will be First Aid areas within the venue, this includes the pitch. These will all be clearly marked and all stewards will be able to direct patrons in the direction of the nearest medical point.
Try to plan your exiting route in advance. There is a chance that you will be directed to leave by an exit other than the one you came in by. Do not worry – there will be plenty of signage and stewards to direct you in the right direction
Take your time on exiting and please respect the local areas and residents.