Public Info – Billy Joel concert this Saturday 23 June
Legendary musician BILLY JOEL will return to Ireland this weekend to play the Aviva Stadium this Saturday 23 June in what will be his only Irish appearance in 2018.
- Billy Joel will be on stage at 8pm sharp
- Please note there is no support / opening act. Doors open 6.30pm
- Please do not bring a bag unless it is totally necessary. People without bags will be fast-tracked. if you must bring a bag it needs to be smaller than A4 size. Bags under A4 size will be subject to a search which will result in unnecessary queueing. Bags over A4 size will not be allowed in the stadium.
- There are a limited number of tickets available from Ticketmaster.
- We strongly advise fans not to purchase tickets from any secondary sellers / websites. We cannot guarantee that tickets listed on these sites or on sale from secondary sellers are valid or actually exist. The only way to guarantee legitimate tickets is to purchase from the official ticket seller for this event Ticketmaster.
- People arriving after the start of the concert may be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance.
- This is a residential area so we ask ticket holders to please respect the privacy of the residents and respect the local community.
- This is an outdoor event please keep watch on the weather forecast and dress accordingly. Umbrellas are not permitted in the stadium.
- Plan your journey to the venue by visiting www.transportforireland.ie
- We strongly advise the use of public transport. Plan your journey online from anywhere in Ireland to the Aviva Stadium via the Aviva Stadium Journey Planner http://www.avivastadium.ie/getting-here
- An Garda Siochana have devised a traffic management plan for this concert. For full details please check the following website: www.garda.ie
- Aviva Stadium is well served by public transport. Bus Rail, DART and LUAS transport options can all bring you within walking distance of the stadium. Details are available at:
- www.luas.ie (Please note the extension of the LUAS Green Line from the South of the City to O’Connell Street and Parnell Street)
- Please use city centre car parks: details of which can be found on the parking and taxis section of www.dublintown.ie/get-around
- Please check the following websites for all the latest event updates: