Here's everything you need to know before going to Bon Jovi's show at The RDS on Saturday 15 & Sunday 16 June.
Manic Street Preachers: 18:15
Bon Jovi: 20:00
PLEASE NOTE TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. DUE TO INCREASED SECURITY MEASURES PATRONS ARE ADVISED TO BE AT THE VENUE IN SUFFICIENT TIME.
IMPORTANT: NO QUEUING ALLOWED PRIOR TO GATES OPENING
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE.
NO overnight / early queuing allowed before the concerts.
If patrons do turn up they will be turned away at restricted area points around the Arena.
Strict security checks will be in operation. Patrons are especially advised not to bring backpacks or large handbags as you may be refused entry or experience delays on entry. See www.mcd.ie for full details.
- Do not bring backpacks or large handbags. Bags exceeding the size of A4 WILL NOT be permitted entry. There will be no cloakroom or storage facilities on site. Bags must not be left at entrances or surrounding areas. Any items left will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
- This is an outdoor event and concert will take place rain or shine. Please check weather conditions and dress appropriately, but remember no umbrellas.
There is NO cloakroom service available.
- Glass or cans, umbrellas, alcohol, garden furniture, selfie sticks, flares will not be permitted.
(Full list of prohibited items on www.mcd.ie)
No professional cameras or cameras with a detachable lens, video cameras & audio recording devices, iPads or GoPros.
- Obey the stewards and Gardaí and instructions given over the public address for your own safety.
- The Promoter deems that large outdoor concerts are not suitable environments for all children under 5 years old unless otherwise stated. We have no measures in place to facilitate babies and small children on site.
Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of others.
Due to increased security measures we strongly advise you allow sufficient time to get through security checks to gain entry to the venue in a safe and timely manner.
Please contact MCD Productions in advance via email email@example.com if you:
- Have any queries or accessible requests including access, toilets, dietary requirement etc, please ensure that you have brought attention to this prior to attending the event to allow MCD the opportunity to assist you with having a more enjoyable day at the event.
- If you have any general queries or accessible requests that has not been addressed in the event information provided.
If during the event you have a query or wish to provide feedback in relation to the event, please contact Customer Care at the Info Point in the venue.
- We encourage all fans to walk, bike, or use public transportation to the show, But if you must drive, please carpool. Allow at least an extra 2 hours travel time to & from the venue.
- Download EvntzApp evntz.app for all the latest event transport information.
If travelling by Dublin Bus to the event, it is strongly advised that you get off at the following Bus Stops:
415 Pembroke Road opposite Embassy of United States of America (routes serving this stop are 120, 18, 4, 7 and 7a)
483 Merrion Road opposite British Embassy (routes serving this stop are 4, 7 and 7A) For further information visit http://www.dublinbus.ie/
The DART service operates from the City Centre to Ballsbridge. Lansdowne Station and Sandymount Station are approximately a 5 minute walk from the RDS.
Book your coach travel to Bon Jovi via EvntzApp (Download at www.evntz.app)
RDS is bordered by Anglesea road and Simmonscourt Road
- GOLD CIRCLE PITCH STANDING – ENTER VIA SIMMONSCOURT ROAD – RED
- PITCH PITCH STANDING – ENTER VIA ANGLESEA ROAD – YELLOW
- ANGLESEA – BLOCKS D, E & HALF OF C – ENTER VIA SIMMONSCOURT ROAD – RED
- GRANDSTAND BLOCKS F,G,H & J – ENTER VIA SIMMONSCOURT ROAD – RED
- ANGLESEA STAND BLOCKS A,B, & HALF OF C ENTER VIA ANGLESEA ROAD – BLUE
- GRANDSTAND – BLOCKS K,L,M,N – ENTER VIA ANGLESEA ROAD – BLUE
- ACCESSIBLE ENTER GATE A ON MERRION ROAD – YELLOW
- ACCESSIBLE PARKING ENTER GATE B ON MERRION ROAD – YELLOW
- Under 14’s are NOT allowed on the pitch either accompanied or unaccompanied.
- All Under 16’s attending the concert MUST be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian.
- Guardians must remain with under 16’s and take full responsibility for them throughout the event.
Strict age monitoring will be in place at all entrances.
The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission without refund to anyone who fails to comply.
Should you have any queries regarding the age policies or require any assistance please email the promoter directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit card collections/ Guest list
Credit card collections and guest list area/Ticketmaster will be located inside the main entrance on Merrion road – see map above
RDS Arena is situated in a residential area, we would appeal to all fans to respect the local community by not littering, Not engaging in anti-social behaviour and by not parking illegally.