Public Information: Kodaline and Nile Rodgers at St. Anne’s Park
Heading to Kodaline and Nile Rodgers at St. Anne's Park this June Bank Holiday Weekend? Please read below before attending the events.
Kodaline – St Anne’s Park
Friday 31st May & Saturday 1st June
Doors: 16:00 | Kodaline: 21:00 | James Morrison: 19:15 | ROE ( Friday, 31st May ONLY ): 18:15.
Flynn (Friday, May 31st ONLY): 17:00 | Somebody’s Child ( Saturday, 1st June ONLY ): 18:15.
Limited tickets available here.
Nile Rodgers & CHIC – St. Anne’s Park
Doors: 16:00 | Nile Rodgers & Chic: 21:00 | Kaiser Chiefs: 19:15
Limited tickets available here.
PLEASE NOTE TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. DUE TO INCREASED SECURITY MEASURES, PATRONS ARE ADVISED TO BE AT THE VENUE IN SUFFICIENT TIME.
IMPORTANT: NO QUEUING ALLOWED PRIOR TO GATES OPENING.
NO overnight / early queuing allowed before the concerts.
If patrons do turn up they will be turned away at restricted area points around the Arena. Queuing in streets around the Arena will cause disruption to local residents and we appeal to patrons to heed this advice and respect the community living in the vicinity of the Arena.
- Do not bring backpacks or large handbags. There will be no cloakroom or storage facilities on site. Bags must not be left at entrances or surrounding areas. Any items left will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
- This is an outdoor event and concert will take place rain or shine. Please check weather conditions and dress appropriately, but remember no umbrellas.
- Show your ticket at the ticket barrier outside the ground for inspection.
- Strict security checks will be in operation. Patrons are especially advised not to bring backpacks or large handbags as you may be refused entry or experience delays on entry. See www.mcd.ie for full details.
There is NO cloakroom service available.
- Glass or cans, umbrellas, alcohol, garden furniture, selfie sticks, flares will not be permitted.
(Full list of prohibited items on www.mcd.ie)
No professional cameras or cameras with a detachable lens, video cameras & audio recording devices, iPads or GoPros.
- Obey the stewards and Gardaí and instructions given over the public address for your own safety.
- Don’t rush to exits after the concerts.
- The Promoter deems that large outdoor concerts are not suitable environments for all children under 5 years old unless otherwise stated. We have no measures in place to facilitate babies and small children on site.
- Allow additional time to get through security checks
- There are no re-admissions to the concert.
- The Promoters and An Garda Síochána reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone under the influence of alcohol.
Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of others.
Due to increased security measures we strongly advise you allow sufficient time to get through security checks to gain entry to the venue in a safe and timely manner.
To ensure as smooth an access as possible and to avoid any unnecessary delays we strongly suggest that you bring as little as possible with you to the event and minimize jackets and additional layers when possible. To avoid disappointment do not bring backpacks or larger handbags, you may be refused admission to the venue without a refund.
We recommend if you are bringing personal bag, purses or clutch bag, you should only bring those of smaller sizes i.e. those measuring no greater than A4, Everyone will be subject to a search.
We will also conduct additional further security searches of clothing, bags and other items, as determined by us in our reasonable discretion, including on entry and exit
Please contact MCD Productions in advance via email [email protected] if you:
- Have any queries or accessible requests including access, toilets, dietary requirement etc, please ensure that you have brought attention to this prior to attending the event to allow MCD the opportunity to assist you with having a more enjoyable day at the event.
- If you have any general queries or accessible requests that have not been addressed in the event information provided.
We encourage all fans to walk, Bike, or use public transportation to the show, But if you must drive, please carpool.
Allow at least an extra 2 hours travel time to & from the venue.
- As traffic and parking delays are inevitable you are strongly advised to use public transport. (Bus or Dart) www.dublinbus.ie www.irishrail.ie
- By DART: The Dart will run services to and from the Events on each day. If you are planning on using the DART, please alight at HARMONSTOWN dart station. For more information regarding times and locations, please see www.irishrail.ie
- By BUS: Dublin Bus run services that will bring you within walking distance of the concert site. The bus routes that serve this area are as follows:
- 29a – From lower Abbey St. to Baldoyle (Coast road) – And Vice Versa
- 32 – From Talbot Street to Malahide – And Vice Versa
- 130 – From lower Abbey St. Towards Castle Avenue – And Vice Versa
For more information regarding Bus times and locations, please visit www.dublinbus.ie
PLEASE NOTE: There will be NO parking facilities available locally. Please do NOT park Illegally, Towing will be in operation.
- Plan your route in advance and check The AA Roadwatch website for reports on traffic on your route. www.theaa.ie/roadwatch/newsroom – An Garda Siochana
Traffic management plan in operation: www.garda.ie
For all additional extra services please visit http://www.irishrail.ie/
Please follow instructions on your ticket regarding venue entry. Your ticket will closely outline which route / entry to take to the venue. There will also be security / Gardaí outside the venue on the day of the event to assist with any queries regarding entry to the venue. We would advise patrons to arrive in good time to allow for security checks.
- GREEN ENTRANCE – Off Sybil Hill
- BLUE ENTRANCE – At the tennis courts on All Saints Road.
- RED ENTRANCE – Near the Botanical Gardens on All Saints Road
- All Under 16’s attending the concert MUST be accompanied at all times by an adult.
- Parents / Guardians must remain with under 16’s and take full responsibility for them throughout the event.
Strict age monitoring will be in place at all entrances.
The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission without refund to anyone who fails to comply.
Should you have any queries regarding the age policies or require any assistance please email the promoter directly [email protected]
Credit card collections/ Guestlist
TICKETMASTER will have box offices located at the GREEN and BLUE Entrances.
GUESTLIST will be located at the GREEN Entrance.
Please contact the promoter in advance of the concert: [email protected] with any accessible requests or queries.
For accessibility parking and further information please contact [email protected]. Please note that Accessible Parking MUST be booked in advance of the event.
For further event information please check www.mcd.ie and www.ticketmaster.ie
ST Anne’s Park is situated In a residential area, we would appeal to all fans to respect the local community by not littering, Not engaging in anti-social behaviour and by not parking illegally.