Pink takes to the stage at The RDS, Dublin on 18 June 2019. The show is in hot demand so we've put together some tips to help give you the best chance to secure tickets.
Make sure you follow our guidelines below so you’re ready for the general onsale happening at 9am on Tuesday 23 October 2018.
- Get a Ticketmaster account or update your current account. Log into your Ticketmaster account here.
- Add your card details, these will be stored in your account so you won’t have to add them during the onsale. Remember we take debit and credit cards.
- Update your address. Make sure you have your latest address added to your account and add your Eircode for Republic of Ireland addresses. Don’t know your Eircode? Find it here.
- Log into your account before the show goes on sale, this way you won’t have to worry about log in details and you’ll just concentrate on getting tickets.
- Only use one browser/tab. If you open multiple pages, the Ticketmaster system might think you’re a bot and block you from making a purchase.
- If possible log into a secure reliable Wifi connection. Wifi on your commute is great for browsing but not always reliable when trying to purchase tickets during a busy onsale.
- Choose the correct option for delivery during purchase. For example if you live in Northern Ireland with a Northern Ireland billing address, choose Northern Ireland delivery, if you live in Republic of Ireland ensure Republic of Ireland delivery is selected.
Find tickets here http://bit.ly/2OENCaV