Dublin’s Ambassador Theatre presents Dinosaurs Around the World from Saturday 16th December 2017 for a limited time only.
Fusing the best international showjumpers in the world, with an entertainment programme designed to keep the little ones delighted, the Show is a unique Dublin event and one where summer memories are made!
Throughout the Show the extensive RDS grounds will host some of the best horses in the world, as well as the best in Ireland. It is, after all, considered one of the best equestrian shows in the world. All in the heart of Dublin city.
The fun isn’t just restricted to adults, there is a designated area for children with pony rides, musical entertainment and face-painting, as well as roving circus-like entertainment to be found around the grounds to captivate the whole family.
This year, the HorsePlay Hub will take over the RDS Concert Hall providing fun-filled family activity bound to entertain, inspire and intrigue with;
For the Kids:
• Horse Club world by Schleich for the kids to explore daily
• Imaginosity workshops on Wednesday and Sunday for the kids to practice their crafts
For the Grown-ups:
• Beo Bites on Thursday before Dundrum Town Centre Ladies’ Day
• Talking Horse & Wellness on Friday and Saturday
The Keelings Kids’ Zone is back to keep the little ones entertained not only with an inflatable slide, a bouncy castle and an activity zone, along with face-painting and pony rides but Keelings will be back to teach your kids how to ‘love to grow’ through interactive demonstrations.
Other entertainment at the Show will include;
• Family favourites Pony Club Games
• Shopping Village with over 300 outlets
• Multiple dining opportunities and a picnic area
The Longines FEI Jumping Nations Cup™ at the Stena Line Dublin Horse Show runs from August 7-11, 2019.