FRIDAY 24 & SATURDAY 25 JULY
*FRIDAY 24 JULY
DOORS: 17.00 / GAVIN JAMES: 18.00
BELL X1: 19.00
*SATURDAY 25 JULY
DOORS: 17.00 / JAMIE LAWSON: 18.00
BELL X1: 19.00
**PLEASE NOTE TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
**BEWARE OF BOGUS TICKET SELLERS
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR UNDER 16s PATRONS
Please note the following very important information for the health, safety and enjoyment of all patrons: An Garda Síochána, Croke Park and Aiken Promotions remind all parents and guardians to undertake their responsibility to comply fully with the following terms and conditions before allowing any minors to attend.
- Under 14s are NOT allowed on the pitch either accompanied or unaccompanied.
- All under 16s attending the concert MUST be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian aged over 18.
- Guardians must remain with under 16s and take full responsibility for them throughout the event. One adult I Guardian can accompany up to 4 children, however this is a matter you should pay careful attention to, depending on the age and needs of the children involved.
* Strict age monitoring will be in place at all entrances and proof of age may be requested. It is the responsibility of the adult accompanying the minor to be able to have documentary evidence to prove that the minor is the age they claim. We recommend if in doubt bringing a colour photocopy of the minor’s passport to prevent any delay or disappointment.
* We reserve the right to refuse admission without refund to anyone who fails to comply.
* There will be FREE TAG-A-KID safety wristbands which will be available at all the customer care points both outside and inside the venue.
* Parents/Guardians attending with young children are encouraged to avail of these white wristbands which have a space for Parent/Guardian to write a contact number and seat number. The purpose of these wristbands is to help reuniting lost children with parent/guardian should your child become separated from you within the venue.
—–IMPORTANT : NO QUEUING ALLOWED PRIOR TO GATES OPENING —–
Croke Park is in a residential area and all patrons attending the concerts are asked to respect the privacy and interests of the local community.
No queuing of any kind will be allowed in the vicinity of Croke Park. All early arrivals will be turned away.
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND COMFORT :
* This Is An Outdoor Event And Concerts Will Take Place Rain Or Shine.
* Please Remember To Plan For Adverse Weather Conditions And Check The Weather Forecast Before Leaving Home.
* Show Your Tickets At The Ticket Barrier Outside The Stadium For Inspection.
* Strict Security Checks Will Be In Operation.
* Patrons Are Advised Not To Bring Back-Packs/ Large Bags.
* The Following Items Will Not Be Permitted: Alcohol, Banners Or Flags Larger Than A4, Cameras With More Than 1″ Lens, Fireworks, Flashlights, Food, Garden Furniture Or Seats, Glass Or Cans, Glowsticks, Inflatable Balls Or Balloons, Laser Pointers, Selfie Sticks, Shooting Sticks, Studs & Spikes, Umbrellas, Video Cameras & Audio Recording Devices And Weapons.
* Obey The Stewards And Gardai And Any Instructions Given Over The Public Address System, For Your Own Safety.
* This Event Is Not A Suitable Environment For Babies Or Small Children. There Are No Measures In Place To Facilitate Babies Or Small Children. Everyone Attending The Event Must Have A Concert Ticket. High Noise Levels Can Damage A Child’s Hearing.
* There Will Be A Wide Range Of Food And Beverages Available To Buy Within The Stadium.
Please Note: Alcohol Will Only Be Available To Purchase For Adults Aged 18 And Over,
You Will Be Required To Provide Photo Id As Proof Of Age.
* There Are Strictly No Re-Admissions To The Concert.
* Smoking Is Prohibited Except At Designated Open Areas Within The Grounds.
* Walk Slowly To The Exits At The End Of The Concert.
THERE WILL BE A COLOUR CODED TICKET SYSTEM IN OPERATION TO HELP YOU REACH THE CORRECT ENTRY POINT FOR THE CONCERTS. PLEASE NOTE THE
TICKET CHECKPOINTS INDICATED ON THE DIAGRAM BELOW. THERE IS NO ACCESS TO DAVIN STAND VIA RUSSELL STREET; ENTRY IS VIA ST. MARGARET’S
AVENUE OFF NORTH CIRCULAR ROAD.
SPECIAL NEEDS: Please contact Aiken Promotions in advance of the concert at email@example.com with any accessible requests or queries you might have regarding this concert. Please note there is LIMITED SPECIAL NEEDS PARKING available in Clonliffe car park accessed off Drumcondra Road. Please firstname.lastname@example.org for further information regarding registering for an accessible parking pass.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT WWW.AIKENPROMOTIONS.COM
PLEASE NOTE: Should you have any queries in advance of the concerts you should contact Ticketmaster or Aiken Promotions (www.aikenpromotions.com) and we will be happy to assist. Please be advised on concert day there will be customer care points outside and throughout the venue should you require any assistance please speak to a member of staff in a pink hi-vis vest.
AN GARDA SÍOCHÁNA HAVE DEVISED A TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT PLAN FOR THESE EVENTS.
FOR FULL DETAILS PLEASE CHECK WWW.GARDA.IE
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY TO & FROM CROKE PARK BASED ON THE FOLLOWING:
* You Are Strongly Advised To Use Public Transport As Traffic And Parking Delays Are Inevitable.
* Please Use City Centre Car Parks Details Of Which Can Be Found On The Ed Sheeran Faq On www.aikenpromotions.Com
* Croke Park Is Well Served By Public Transport – Dublin Bus, Rail, Dart & Luas Will All Bring You Less Than A 15 Minute Walk To The Ground. Details Are Available At:
Late services on DART & Maynooth and Dundalk rail lines will operate after the concert.
Special train services will operate from Heuston Station to:
* Limerick and Cork with stops at Portlaoise, Limerick Jnt, Mallow and Charleville at 00.30am
* Galway with stops at Tullamore, Athlone, Ballinasloe, Athenry and Oranmore at 00.40am
* Additional DART and Commuter services will also operate.
Further information on services is available at www.irishrail.ie or phone 1850 366222
DOWNLOAD MAP AND DIRECTIONS AT WWW.CROKEPARK.IE
- WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU PLAN YOUR JOURNEY IN ADVANCE ALLOWING SUFFICIENT TRAVEL TIME TO AND FROM THE VENUE.
- CHECK THE AA ROADWATCH WEBSITE FOR REPORTS ON TRAFFIC, ROAD WORKS, AND DELAYS ETC.
- FOR LATEST LIVE SHOW DAY TRAFFIC UPDATES TELEPHONE AA ROADWATCH ON 1550 22 22 11 (AA ROADWATCH PREMIUM RATES APPLY) OR TUNE IN TO RTÉ 2FM
- USE CITY CENTRE CAR PARKS AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT.
* GETTING TO CROKE PARK
CROKE PARK IS BORDERED BY CLONLIFFE RD, BALLYBOUGH RD AND THE NORTH CIRCULAR RD
BLUE ROUTE: HOGAN STAND VIA JONES’ ROAD AND RUSSELL STREET
RED ROUTE: CUSACK STAND AND PITCH VIA ST JAMES’ AVENUE AND FOSTER TERRACE
YELLOW ROUTE: DAVIN STAND VIA ST MARGARET’S AVENUE
CROKE PARK STADIUM IS SITUATED IN A RESIDENTIAL AREA. WE WOULD APPEAL TO ALL FANS TO RESPECT THE LOCAL COMMUNITY BY NOT LITTERING, NOT ENGAGING IN ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR AND BY NOT PARKING ILLEGALLY.
ENJOY THE SHOW & ENSURE EVERYONE ELSE HAS A GOOD TIME BY FOLLOWING THIS ADVICE.