Slane is back in 2019 and rock legends Metallica will be taking the stage on Saturday 8 June 2019.
So how can you get tickets?
Legacy Member Fan Club Presale:
Starts on Tuesday 25 September at 9am
Fifth Member Fan Club Presale:
Starts Tuesday, 25 September at 10am
Starts Thursday 27 September at 10am
Starts Friday 28 September at 10am
For all presales, your code will be found in your Metallica Fan Club account. Follow the ticket links from your fan club account to access the presale.
I can’t see my presale code?
Try another browser or device.
Make sure you follow our guidelines below so you’re ready for the presale and general sale.
- Get a Ticketmaster account or update your current account. Log into your Ticketmaster account here.
- Add your card details, these will be stored in your account so you won’t have to add them during the onsale. Remember we take debit and credit cards.
- Update your address. Make sure you have your latest address added to your account and add your Eircode. Don’t know your Eircode? Find it here.
- Log into your account before the show goes on sale, this way you won’t have to worry about log in details and you’ll just concentrate on getting tickets.
- Only use one browser/tab. If you open multiple pages, the Ticketmaster system might think you’re a bot and block you from making a purchase.
- If possible log into a secure reliable Wifi connection. Wifi on your commute is great for browsing but not always reliable when trying to purchase tickets during a busy onsale.
- Don’t refresh. We know it might be tempting, but don’t refresh the page. If you do, you’ll start the process all over again so you’ll risk not getting tickets at all.