Important information before attending the Metallica show at Slane Castle this 8 June.
Slane is back in 2019 and rock legends Metallica will be taking the stage on Saturday 8 June 2019.
Metallica’s WorldWired Tour has confirmed an Irish date at Slane Castle on Saturday 8 June as part of an extensive European Tour. Ghost, Stiff Little Fingers, Bokassa and Irish band Fangclub are confirmed as special guests.
This will be Metallica’s first Irish show in a decade. The new dates are Metallica’s first in the UK and Europe since the Sept. 2017 to May 2018 indoor run that broke attendance records in 29 venues across the continent.
To get your tickets for Slane 2019: Metallica, click here.
Kicking off May 1, 2019 at Lisbon’s Estadio Restelo, the 25 newly announced WorldWired shows across 20 countries include a good dozen cities not visited on those 2017-2018 legs of the tour—including Milan, Zürich, Dublin, Brussels (for the first time since 1988), Berlin, Moscow, Warsaw, Bucharest and Gothenburg, and first ever appearances in Trondheim Norway, Hämeenlinna Finland and Tartu Estonia.
Over the years, Slane Castle welcomed acts such as U2, The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Guns N’ Roses, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, David Bowie, Queen, REM and many more. Check out photos from Metallica concert in Paris.
So how can you get tickets?
Legacy Member Fan Club Presale:
Starts on Tuesday 25 September 2018 at 9am
Fifth Member Fan Club Presale:
Starts Tuesday, 25 September 2018 at 10am
Starts Thursday 27 September 2018 at 10am
Starts Friday 28 September 2018 at 10am
For all presales, your code will be found in your Metallica Fan Club account. Follow the ticket links from your fan club account to access the presale.
I can’t see my presale code?
Try another browser or device.
Make sure you follow our guidelines below so you’re ready for the presale and general sale.
- Get a Ticketmaster account or update your current account. Log into your Ticketmaster account here.
- Add your card details, these will be stored in your account so you won’t have to add them during the onsale. Remember we take debit and credit cards.
- Update your address. Make sure you have your latest address added to your account and add your Eircode. Don’t know your Eircode? Find it here.
- Log into your account before the show goes on sale, this way you won’t have to worry about log in details and you’ll just concentrate on getting tickets.
- Only use one browser/tab. If you open multiple pages, the Ticketmaster system might think you’re a bot and block you from making a purchase.
- If possible log into a secure reliable Wifi connection. Wifi on your commute is great for browsing but not always reliable when trying to purchase tickets during a busy onsale.
- Don’t refresh. We know it might be tempting, but don’t refresh the page. If you do, you’ll start the process all over again so you’ll risk not getting tickets at all.