Ezra Collective’s incredible musicianship and spirited approach to music - which draws on afrobeat, Latin, hip-hop, grime and more - has seen them break out beyond the thriving UK jazz scene.
‘Discover the Artist’ is our new blog series where we introduce you to artists you might not have heard of yet… but need to listen to.
Latest Release: the track ‘Chris and Jane’ (September 2019)
Upcoming Show: 25 November 2019 at the Button Factory in Dublin.
If you like: Moses Boyd, Nubya Garcia, Theon Cross, Tenderlonious, Ruby Rushton, Kokoroko.
Listen to… their new album ‘Enter The Jungle’
Watch… ‘Reason in Disguise feat. Jorja Smith’
- Ezra Collective have marked themselves out from the crowd with their genre-bridging prowess – The Guardian
- Thrilling and vital – Q
- A real coming of age – MOJO
- the sound of London in 2019 distilled and put down on record -Clash
- There is a lean exuberance to this band that demands a dancing response -Rolling Stone
- One of the liveliest groups to emerge from London’s jazz renaissance -The New York Times
Ezra Collective will play at the Button Factory in Dublin on 25 November 2019.