Fresh from their explosive performance at longitude festival, punk duo Slaves return to Ireland this November for their own headline shows in Dublin and Belfast. Here’s our six reasons why you NEED to get tickets for their up-coming gigs!
- They were named on BBC’s Sound Of 2015 list in January.
- They’re on the cover of this week’s NME.
- They have a tune called “Where’s your car Debbie?”
- Previous singles ‘Hey’ and ‘The Hunter’ were fixtures on prime time Radio 1 in the UK.
- The drummer, Isaac Holman, is the singer and he likes to stand rather than sit when he plays!
- They cite Peter Hook as a big musical influence. What’s not to like?
Slaves are a punk duo who manage to make a lot of noise for just two people. You’ll definitely feel the need to crowd surf at their gigs!
Tickets for Slaves‘ headline shows in November at The Limelight, Belfast on 4th and The Academy, Dublin on 5th go on sale here this Friday, 24 July at 9am.