Pulse Safety Statement for Junior Cert Results Night-Hangar Nightclub-September 14th #Juniorcert
- The event is STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL. Anyone deemed to have breached this rule will be refused entry to the venue and will have their parents/guardians contacted to collect them immediately.
- Anti-social behaviors will not be tolerated and may result in removal from the venue and parents/guardians being contacted.
- The management of the venue reserve the right of admission.
- All bags will be searched upon entry to the venue.
- Doors open at 7.30pm. The event ends at 12am (Subject to change).
- Soft Drinks & Water will be available for purchase in the venue.
- Please take extreme caution when arriving to and from the venue, follow all safety information from the security and stewarding team.
- A cloak room is available at the venue. Please refrain from bringing large bags and/or multiple items as space is limited.
- Smart dress essential! Be Cool – No Tracksuit Bottoms.
- Make sure to eat a substantial meal before the event & keep hydrated.
- Make sure phones are fully charged, with sufficient credit to contact family/friends if needed.
- Pre-arrange transport to & from the venue.
- Be smart, be safe & have a great night and that you all did well in your exams!
Pulse Team Xoxoxo