Christy Moore will return to play Live at the Marquee Cork on Saturday 6 July 2019. Tickets for this date go on sale this Thursday 15 November at 9am.
We invite concert attendees to please take time to read the below welfare tips to ensure you have an enjoyable and memorable experience at the concerts this weekend.
Versatile will take to the stage on Friday 21 June.
Tickets are SOLD-OUT!
Doors 6.30pm // Patrick Lee 6.30pm // Dania 7.50pm // Versatile 8.30pm
One Day will take place on Saturday 22 June.
Limited tickets remain here.
Doors 5pm // Patrick Lee 5pm // Waze & Odyssey 5.30pm // Route 94 6.30pm // Sonny Fodera 7.30pm // Gorgon City 9pm
Please remember to keep your ticket(s) safe.
Please beware of bogus ticket sellers & tour operators. Please do not buy tickets from unofficial sources including websites as these tickets will not grant you access and we would hate for you to miss out.
STAY SAFE & TAKE CARE:
- Please pay heed to the stewards and Gardaí and any instructions given. There will be plenty security staff at the concerts. The security staff are there for your protection, to direct and to help you. Please do not hesitate to ask them for help at any point. We ask you to co-operate with the security staff as their job is to make the whole experience go as smoothly as possible for all fans.
- Patrons are advised not to bring back-packs / large bags. Bags larger than A4 size will not be permitted into the venue.
- Please allow plenty of time to get into the event, and for festival procedures including ticket checks and pat downs & bag searches. Please note that ID checks will also be in place on entry to the festival. Any person who refuses to be searched by a steward or other person acting on the behalf of the Promoter will be refused admission.
- The following items will not be permitted: alcohol, banners or flags larger than A4, cameras with more than 1” lens, fireworks, flashlights, food, garden furniture or seats, glass or cans, glowsticks, inflatable balls or balloons, laser pointers, selfie sticks, shooting sticks, studs & spikes, umbrellas, video cameras & audio devices & weapons.
- Any items which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and / or offensive activities onsite will be searched.
- Please act responsibly. Entry to Live at the Marquee will be refused to any person who appears to be drunk, acting in a threatening manner or is violent. Entry to the premises will be refused to anyone convicted by the Gardaí of an offence of drunkenness, violence or threatening behaviour or the use or distribution of illegal substances.
- Food and Drink will be available to purchase at the events. We will be operating the challenge 18 policy for all alcohol sale on site. Proof of valid ID will be required when purchasing alcohol at the bars.
- If you are made to feel uncomfortable while at the concerts, then we ask that you inform a member of staff or security as soon as possible. All information received will be dealt with sensitively and appropriately.
- There will be First Aid areas within the venue. These will all be clearly marked and all stewards will be able to direct patrons in the direction of the nearest medical point.
- Keep your wits about you. Drink responsibly and know your limit.
Enjoy the show and ensure that you and everyone else has a good time by following this advice.
We look forward to welcoming you to live at the marquee this weekend!