Join us for a once in a lifetime opportunity to see the Genesis: The Last Domino 2020 Tour live, and elevate your experience by purchasing one of our three VIP package offerings!
Latest News / Preview
Kilmainham Gigs | Public Information Notice
Heading to see The Coronas or Green Day at Royal Hospital Kilmainham? Here's some important info and safety tips.
Remember the bag rules - only small bags measuring no bigger than A4 size (8.27in/21cm × 11.7/ 29.7cm) will be permitted! Read on...
Thursday 29 June – Green Day – Gates Open 18:00hrs, Rancid: 18:45 – 19:30, Green Day: 20:00 – 22:30.
Saturday 1 July – The Coronas – Gates Open 18:30hrs
THERE IS STRICTLY NO CONCERT PARKING AT THE VENUE. ACCESS TO THE EVENT WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED THROUGH THE EAST GATE ON MILITARY ROAD.
Allow plenty of time to get to and from the venue.
Promoters do not provide transport so make sure to plan your journey in advance.
ENTRY TO THE EVENT
Large bags and backpacks will not be allowed in to the Royal Hospital Kilmainham Concerts, only small bags measuring no bigger than A4 (8.27in/21cm x 11.7in/29.7cm) will be permitted into the event. Bags will be searched on entry to the event, to avoid lengthy queues we strongly advise that you do not bring a bag.
There will be no cloakroom or storage facilities. Bags must not be left at entrances or surrounding areas. Any items left will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
You will also be searched at the entrance to the event which may include a full body pat down and/or use of hand held metal detectors. Any item(s) which may be reasonably considered for use as a weapon, or which may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the event, will be confiscated.
Please allow plenty of time to get into the event, and for concert entry procedures, ticket checks and searches.
Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the arena or other parts of the site may be searched.
• Early queueing will not be facilitated at the venue. Concert goers who do turn up prior to gates opening will be turned away.
• There will be a strict NO Alcohol Policy implemented on all approach routes to the venue.
• Please do not arrive at the event intoxicated as you will not be permitted entry.
• There is no re-admission to these concerts.
• Note that the concert may be recorded for visual and audio broadcast.
PLEASE NOTE TICKETMASTER IS THE TICKETING AGENT FOR THIS EVENT. THE PROMOTER STRONGLY ADVISES YOU DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM UNOFFICIAL SOURCES
BANNED ITEMS THAT SHOULD NOT BE BROUGHT INTO THE GROUNDS
• Large bags and backpacks will not be allowed, only small bags measuring no bigger than A4 (8.27in/21cm x 11.7in/29.7cm) will be permitted into the event.
• Fold up chairs (Garden Furniture) or shooting sticks, umbrellas, selfie sticks, flares/fireworks, laser pens, megaphone/air horns, aerosols, spray cans, smoke & gas canisters, nitrous oxide & any associated equipment, glass, drones, Chinese lanterns, sound systems, unofficial tabards/high viz.
• Illegal/unidentifiable substances, “legal highs”, herbal highs or NoS.
• Anything that can be perceived as a weapon or which could cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the event.
• Professional cameras with a detachable lens, recording equipment, Go Pro’s.
• Note that catering and bar facilities are available inside the venue. NO ALCOHOL OR DRINKS are permitted to be brought into the venue with the exception of water and soft drinks in sealed plastic bottles up to 500ml.
• Animals with the exception of guide dogs.
• Excessive amounts of cigarettes.
The age policy is noted on your ticket. Please note you may be asked to prove your age with photo ID or you will be refused admission. Acceptable forms are: Passport, Garda Age Card, Driving Licence.
Our bars operate a Challenge 21 policy. Acceptable forms of proof of age are: Passport, Garda Age Card, Driving-Licence.
• These are outdoor events. Concerts will take place rain or shine
o Always check the weather forecast before setting off.
o Wear outdoor footwear, as the grass may be wet, muddy or uneven.
o If it is sunny bring sun-cream, a hat and drink lots of water.
o If it is raining bring wet weather clothing including wellies. Please note that umbrellas are not allowed.
• There may be strobe lighting, lasers and pyrotechnics used at these events.
• Note location of Entry / Exit Gates, Emergency Exits, First Aid Posts and Water Points.
• Patrons are advised to be aware of their own personnel safety and security while attending these events. They should ensure the security of personnel belongings while on route to and from the venue and during the event i.e. purses/wallets/tickets/mobile phones. The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
• Any form of antisocial behaviour, crowd surfing, moshing or public urination will not be tolerated. The same goes for illegal activity. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to, or remove from, the venue anyone taking part in these activities, without a refund.
• Please move slowly and quietly when exiting the concert site and co-operate with stewards’ directions. Do not rush the exits, hang back until the main throng has dispersed for an easier journey home.
• Please co-operate with stewards and Gardaí and follow any loudspeaker announcements.
Pedestrian access will ONLY be permitted through the East Gate on Military Road.
If travelling from the City Centre, you can also walk to the Royal Hospital Kilmainham.
It is approx. 30 minute walk from O’Connell Bridge.
If you are driving please use City Centre car parks and either walk or take a bus / Luas to the venue.
Please note the IMMA Museum will remain open as normal but the car park will be closed to the public.
Take the Luas to the RHK Concerts this week. Travel on the Luas Red Line and get off at Heuston, the concert entrance is just a 10 minute walk from here. For more details on Luas routes go to www.luas.ie/routes.
If you are driving you can leave your car at the Red Cow Park and Ride site on the N7. From here you can get the Luas to the Heuston stop which is a 10 minute walk to the concert entrance via Military Road.
These Dublin Bus routes serve Heuston Station approx. 10 minute walk to the concert site:
25 Merrion Sq. to Lucan (Dodsboro)
25a Merrion Sq. to Lucan (Esker Church)
25b Merrion Sq. to Adamstown Rail Station
66 Merrion Sq. to Maynooth
66a Merrion Sq. to Leixlip (Captain’s Hill)
67 Merrion Sq. to Maynooth
69 From Fleet St. Towards Rathcoole
79a Aston Quay to Park West
145 From Ballywaltrim Towards Heuston Rail Station
These Dublin Bus routes serve James Hospital approx. 5 minute walk to the concert site:
13 Harristown to Grange Castle
40 Finglas Village towards Liffey Valley Shopping Centre
123 Marino to Walkinstown (Kilnamanagh Rd)
For more information tel: 01 873 4222 – 0830hrs – 1800hrs (Monday to Saturday excluding Public Holidays) or visit www.dublinbus.ie.
Iarnród Éireann (Trains)
If you are travelling from the south of the country the closest train station to the Royal Hospital Kilmainham is Heuston Rail Station. If you are travelling by DART or train from the North or South East get off at Connolly Station and take the Luas to Heuston Station. The venue is approx. a 10 minute walk from here. Visit www.irishrail.ie.
There will be no taxi access permitted onto Military Road before, during or after the events. A drop off area will be in operation for taxis on Johns Road West in the vicinity of Heuston Station.
PLEASE DO NOT DRIVE TO THE EVENT AS THERE IS NO CONCERT PARKING AT THE VENUE.
PLEASE USE CITY CENTRE CAR PARKS AND WALK TO THE VENUE OR LEAVE THE CAR AT HOME AND USE PUBLIC TRANSPORT.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PARK ILLEGALLY IN AREAS SURROUNDING THE ROYAL HOSPITAL KILMAINHAM, IN LOCAL ESTATES OR OUTSIDE LOCAL RESIDENCES. PARKING ENFORCEMENT RULES ARE IN OPERATION AND YOUR VEHICLE WILL BE CLAMPED OR TOWED.
• An Garda Síochána will operate a Zero tolerance policy regarding alcohol consumption in public areas, any illegal criminal or anti-social behaviour.
• Please respect the property and privacy of residents in the vicinity.
• Please do not park illegally or in residential areas.
• Note that official merchandising will be available inside the grounds only.
WE URGE ALL CONCERT-GOERS TO RESPECT LOCAL RESIDENTS AND THEIR COMMUNITY BY NOT ENGAGING IN ANY ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR AND BY NOT PARKING ILLEGALLY OR IN RESIDENTIAL AREAS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE AND ENJOY THE SHOWS
There is limited disabled access parking at the venue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register and for other non-ticket related access queries.
For accessible ticket queries please contact Ticketmaster:
• Republic of Ireland: 0818 903001
• Northern Ireland & UK: 0333 321 9996
• International Customers: 00 353 818 903001
Credit Card collections will be located to the left before the Entrance within the grounds.