Have a question about Taylor Swift's reputation Stadium Tour? Check out our FAQ's below
Taylor Swift is one of the biggest names in music and she has some very loyal fans, so, when she announced her stadium tour for London, Dublin and Manchester there was no doubt that her fans were going to travel to see their favourite star, but just how far are people willing to go?
Well we crunched the numbers and found that those dedicated Swifties are coming from far and wide. Take a look below to see the distances Taylor Swift fans are travelling to see her reputation Stadium Tour this summer.
These fans are saying “let’s get out of this town” and heading to Croke Park, Dublin in June 2018:
5. 11019 km – Haedo, Argentina
4. 11192 km – Johor Bahru, Malaysia
3. 11481 km – Santiago, Chile
2. 17252 km – Melbourne, Australia
1. 18691 km – Wellington, New Zealand
“Grab your passport” to Manchester:
5. 9620 km – Hong Kong
4. 10948 km – Singapore
3. 11341 km – Kuching Malaysia
2. 11487 km – Mar De Plata, Argentina
1. 17009 km – Drummoyne, Australia
These fans will find “taxi cabs and busy streets” in London:
5. 11057 km – Montevido, Uruguay
4. 11416 km – Mar De Plata, Argentina
3. 11285 km – Kuching, Malaysia
2. 17019 km – Manly, Australia
1. 18998 km – Christchurch, New Zealand
A limited number of tickets are still available for Taylor Swift at Croke Park. Get your tickets here.