The Divine Comedy release brand new album on June 7th.
11 date UK & Ireland Tour announced for October, Irish dates listed below.
Following consultation with PSNI and Belfast City Council the following arrangements have been made for Belsonic 2018. YOU MUST PLAN AND BOOK YOUR RETURN TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS IN ADVANCE. Transport to and from the venue is a matter for individual ticket-holders. We recommend allowing an extra one hour travel time in getting to the venue. Please bring rain gear as NO umbrellas are permitted.
TRAVEL & TRANSPORT INFORMATION:
CAR PARKING: Please note there is NO CAR PARKING at Belsonic 2018 – please use the following website to find information on car parks www.belfastcity.gov.uk/tourism-venues/carparking
BUS PARKING: There is permission for buses and coaches to park along Ormeau Embankment in Zoned areas. There is ONLY designated parking for buses.This parking facility is the most convenient location for ease of access and for passengers to get off and on safely under management of Belsonic. This facility will be sign posted and you will be required to walk in single file upon arrival. When departing, you will be required to continue along Ormeau Embankment and following the stewarding directions. All buses must approach site from embankments at Ormeau side, coaches will then drop you off and be parked in a designated zone. Upon arrival you will be told the Zone your bus will be parked in for you to return at the end of the concert.
TAXI DROP OFF: There is permission to allow taxis to drop off and pick up from both the Annadale Embankment at Dunnes Stores. Please note that these are the ONLY designated area for taxis.
The Belsonic ‘Over 16’s only’ policy will be strictly enforced – persons who purchase and ignore conditions will be refused entry with NO refund. If you are asked to provide ID when entering the concert to prove your age, you will need to provide one of the following:
• Official valid Passport • Government approved Proof of age card PASS or www.validateuk.co.uk • Photo driving license • National Union of Students Card (NUS Card) Electoral Card. Out of date / Photocopies / photos of ID’s are not accepted.
COME PREPARED! THIS IS AN OUTDOOR EVENT. CONCERT WILL TAKE PLACE RAIN OR SHINE.
• Please dress appropriately and always be prepared for the weather…so check the weather forecast.
• Respect the property and privacy of the residents in the vicinity of Ormeau Park
For your own safety please co-operate with the instructions of PSNI and stewards and follow any public address announce- ments. Move slowly and quietly while exiting the concert and cooperate with the instructions of the stewards’ directions.
• Drink responsibly, if you are of legal age and choose to consume alcohol please drink responsibly. For all drink aware facts please see www.drinkaware.co.uk. PLEASE NOTE: There will be strict alcohol seizure operations in place in the vicinity of the site. Any patrons deemed to be intoxicated and/or behaving in antisocial behaviour, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission or have you escorted from site without a refund.
• Please note that catering and bar facilities will be available in the concert site. Please contact the Promoter directly should you require to bring food for medical reasons at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Photo ID is required for sale of alcohol at event. You are not permitted to bring alcohol onto the concert site and there will be searches in place. Please note it is concert goer’s responsibility to prove their age when requested. YOU MUST have ID to prove your age especially if you are deemed to not meet age policies for the event.
• Note that official merchandise will be available within the concert only
• Arrange for after show pick-ups in the city centre due to traffic restrictions in place around the site.
• There are no re-admissions to the concert unless by prior arrangement through Belsonic. All Belsonic events are for those over 16 years of age.
• Plan your journey and please be aware that late-comers after the main act has taken to the stage may be refused admission. • Contact a member of staff at the event if you have any queries or require any assistance during the event.
• Do not drink alcohol on board buses as it is illegal to do so. Enforcement and Seizure Operations will be in place at various locations on main roads to the venue & along pedestrian routes within the immediate vicinity of the venue. Offenders will be liable for £1000 fine.
• Do not bring alcohol, food, glass, cans, fi reworks, flags, laser pens or pointers, spikes, studs or anything dangerous, umbrellas, poles, fold up or blow up chairs or garden furniture, professional audio or visual recording equipment – you will not be allowed in with any of these items and there are no lockers for storage. Prohibited items will be confiscated and disposed of accordingly
• Football or GAA tops will not be permitted on the concert site, so please don’t wear these to the event.
• Do not park illegally. Towing will be in operation.
• Please follow signs to designated car parks. • Do not buy tickets from unofficial sources.
• Do not rush the exits after the concerts.
• Do not crowd surf , mosh or partake in antisocial behaviour as you will be removed from the venue without refund and relevant authorities will be notified.
PERSONS WITH DISABILITY
For those with Limited mobility, there will be a disabled car park for Blue Badge holders. It is located on Ormeau Embankment across the road from the festival entrance.
For safety reasons receptacles containing liquids will not be normally be permitted onsite. However, if you have a medical condition which requires you to bring liquid onsite you will be required to bring proof of your illness or condi- tion and to advise security personnel at the entrance accordingly. Patrons should be aware that there is a full Medical Provision onsite as well as fresh drinking water. Necessary medicine, treatments and equipment that require special housing e.g. refrigeration can be held with our medical team with advance notice.
TICKETMASTER BOX OFFICE
There will be a ticketmaster box office for ticket sales and collections located at the entrance to the concert site on Quens Road. This box office willl be open from 5.30pm on concert days only. For more info go to www. facebook.com/belsonicbelfast