Following the release of their fourth studio album ‘False Alarm’, the band just announced a show at the Olympia Theatre this October 15.
Niall Horan announces “Flicker Sessions 2017”. He plays Olympia Theatre on 29 August.
Tickets on sale Friday 14 July. Get your tickets here.
Please read important information about purchasing tickets below.
To help ensure genuine fans have access to genuine tickets at the intended price, Niall Horan and MCD are implementing the following measures to further deter scalping/secondary ticketing:
1. Credit card holder’s (the buyer’s) name will be printed on all ticket/s.
2. Ticket Limit 2 per transaction
3. Credit card holder (the buyer) must attend check-in at the venue on show day with their guest (if applicable) to have their ID cross checked against purchase list and be given non-transferrable accreditation for entry. If for example a parent has bought 2 tickets but does not intend to go to the show, they would still need to be present with ID and card to check in their two guests, who can then go into the show without an adult as long as they are 14 or older.
4. Tickets alone will NOT give you entry to the venue, you must check in as above to receive additional accreditation for entry.
5. For identification purposes the credit card holder must present the credit card used when purchasing the tickets and must have a matching valid Photo ID.
6. Any ticket holder not able to provide the required purchase and identification documents will be denied entry to the venue.
7. Any customer found to have exceeded the show’s ticket limit will have their additional transactions cancelled.
8. Any customer that resells their ticket at a premium (i.e. an inflated price); resells this ticket through a broker or agent; advertises or offers this ticket for resale including on the internet; or uses this ticket for advertising, promotion or other commercial purpose will have their ticket cancelled.