Timing: Doors: 18:00 | Jess Glynne: 19:00 | Spice Girls: 20:15
Please note times are subject to change.
DUE TO INCREASED SECURITY MEASURES, PATRONS ARE ADVISED TO BE AT THE VENUE IN SUFFICIENT TIME.
IMPORTANT: NO QUEUING ALLOWED PRIOR TO GATES OPENING
NO overnight / early queuing allowed before the concerts.
If patrons do turn up they will be turned away at restricted area points around the Stadium. Queuing in streets around the Stadium will cause disruption to local residents and we appeal to patrons to heed this advice and respect the community living in the vicinity of the stadium.
Strict Security checks will be In operation. DO NOT BRING BACKPACKS OR LARGE HANDBAGS. NO BAG LARGER THAN A4 SIZE, EVERYONE WILL BE SUBJECT TO SEARCH.
• There will be NO cloakroom or storage facilities on site. Bags must not be left at entrances or surrounding areas. Any items left will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
• This is an outdoor event and concert will take place rain or shine. Please check weather conditions and dress appropriately, but remember no umbrellas.
• Show your ticket at the ticket barrier outside the ground for inspection.
• Strict security checks will be in operation. Patrons are especially advised not to bring backpacks or large handbags as you may be refused entry or experience delays on entry. See www.mcd.ie for full details.
• Glass or cans, umbrellas, alcohol, garden furniture, selfie sticks, flares will not be permitted.
(Full list of prohibited items on www.mcd.ie)
No professional cameras or cameras with a detachable lens, video cameras & audio recording devices, iPads or GoPros.
• Obey the stewards and Gardai and instructions given over the public address for your own safety.
• Don’t rush to exits after the concerts.
• The Promoter deems that large outdoor concerts are not suitable environments for all children under 5 years old unless otherwise stated. We have no measures in place to facilitate babies and small children on site.
• Allow additional time to get through security checks
• There are no re-admissions for the concert.
• The Promoters and An Garda Síochána reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone under the influence of alcohol.
Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of others.
Due to increased security measures we strongly advise you allow sufficient time to get through security checks to gain entry to the venue in a safe and timely manner.
To ensure as smooth an access as possible and to avoid any unnecessary delays we strongly suggest that you bring as little as possible with you to the event and minimize jackets and additional layers when possible. To avoid disappointment do not bring backpacks or larger handbags, you may be refused admission to the venue without a refund.
We recommend if you are bringing personal bag, purses or clutch bag, you should only bring those of smaller sizes i.e. those measuring no greater than A4, Everyone will be subject to a search.
We will also conduct additional further security searches of clothing, bags and other items, as determined by us in our reasonable discretion, including on entry and exit
Please contact MCD Productions in advance via email email@example.com if you:
• Have any queries or accessible requests including access, toilets, dietary requirement etc, please ensure that you have brought attention to this prior to attending the event to allow MCD the opportunity to assist you with having a more enjoyable day at the event.
• If you have any general queries or accessible requests that have not been addressed in the event information provided.
If during the event you have a query or wish to provide feedback in relation to the event
Please contact a steward promptly and request directions to the nearest Customer care /ticket information point. Customer Care/Ticketing staff will be dressed in PINK HI VIS by ensuring to bring it to the attention of a member of staff, it will enable MCD to address your issue more readily and ensure a more enjoyable experience at the concert. If you are not satisfied with the assistance or response that you have been given, it is your responsibility to request to speak to a member of MCD staff at the event. We are dedicated to delivering a high level of customer service but it is much more difficult for MCD to resolve an issue once the event has passed. You can also use EvntzApp to speak with a member of our Customer Care team.
We encourage all fans to walk, Bike, or use public transportation to the show, But if you must drive, please carpool.
Allow at least an extra 2 hours travel time to & from the venue.
There are no parking facilities available locally.
• Please use city centre car parks and carpool.
• Plan your route in advance and check The AA Roadwatch website for reports on traffic on your route.www.theaa.ie/roadwatch/newsroom – An Garda Siochana
Download the EVNTZAPP from www.Evntz.app for all the latest event transport information.
Traffic management plan in operation: www.garda.ie
For all additional extra Rail services go to www.irishrail.ie
Croke Park is bordered by Clonliffe road, Ballybough road and North Circular road
Hogan stand via Jones road and Russell street – Blue route
Cusack stand via St James Avenue and Foster terrace – Red route
Davin stand via St Margaret’s terrace – Yellow route
Pitch A via Josephs avenue – Green route
Pitch B, Pitch C & Gold Circle Via St James Avenue and Foster Terrace – Red route
• Under 14’s are NOT allowed on the pitch either accompanied or unaccompanied.
• All Under 16’s attending the concert MUST be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian.
• Guardians must remain with under 16’s and take full responsibility for them throughout the event.
Strict age monitoring will be in place at all entrances.
The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission without refund to anyone who fails to comply.
Should you have any queries regarding the age policies or require any assistance please email the promoter directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit card collections/ Guestlist
Available from official ticket outlet at Gills Corner – the corner of Russell Street & North Circular Road.
Please contact the promoter in advance of the concert: email@example.com with any accessibility requests or queries.
Please note there is LIMITED ACCESSIBLE PARKING available in Clonliffe Carpark accessed off Drumcondra Road. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information regarding registering for an accessible parking pass.
Download the EVNTZAPP from www.evntz.app, the free official App which will provide you with all your relevant useful event information and provides reporting facility direct to event management team, so you can get assistance live at the event if required.
Croke Park stadium is situated in a residential area, we would appeal to all fans to respect the local community by not littering, Not engaging in anti-social behaviour and by not parking illegally.