Public Information Notice – Westlife
Here's the important information before attending Westlife at Croke Park on Friday, 5 July and Saturday, 6 July.
Westlife at Croke Park – Stage Times on Friday, 5 July:
- Gates: 5pm
- Wild Youth: 6pm
- James Arthur: 7.05pm
- Westlife: 8.30pm
Westlife at Croke Park – Stage Times on Saturday, 6 July:
- Gates: 5pm
- Wild Youth: 5.45pm
- James Arthur: 6.50pm
- Westlife: 8.15pm
PLEASE NOTE TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
DUE TO INCREASED SECURITY MEASURES, PATRONS ARE ADVISED TO BE AT THE VENUE IN SUFFICIENT TIME.
IMPORTANT: NO OVERNIGHT/ EARLY QUEUING ALLOWED PRIOR TO GATES OPENING
- Do not bring backpacks or large handbags. Bags exceeding the size of A4 WILL NOT be permitted entry. There will be no cloakroom or storage facilities on site. Bags must not be left at entrances or surrounding areas. Any items left will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
- Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of others.
- This is an outdoor event and concert will take place rain or shine. Please check weather conditions and dress appropriately, but remember no umbrellas.
- There is NO cloakroom service available.
- Glass or cans, umbrellas, alcohol, garden furniture, selfie sticks, flares will not be permitted. (Full list of prohibited items on www.mcd.ie )
- The Promoter deems that large outdoor concerts are not a suitable environment for children under 5 years old. We have no facilities in place for babies/ small children at the venue.
Croke Park is bordered by Clonliffe Road, Ballybough Road and North Circular Road.
- Hogan stand via Jones road and Russell Street – Blue Route
- Cusack Stand via St James Avenue and Foster Terrace – Red Route
- Pitch Standing via St James Avenue and Foster Terrace – Red Route
- Davin stand via St Margaret’s Terrace – Yellow Route
- Gold Circle A via St Joseph’s Avenue – Green Route
- Gold Circle B – via St James avenue and Foster Terrace – Red Route
We encourage all fans to walk, bike, or use public transportation to the show, if you must drive, please carpool but please be advised that traffic and parking delays are inevitable. Allow at least an extra 2 hours travel time to & from the venue.
Services serving Croke Park (1, 13, 16, 33, 40/B/D, 41/A/B/C, 44) operating as normal, with complete NiteLink services operating both nights also.
Extra services on both red and green lines both nights.
Extra trains will be provided
Friday 5th and Saturday 6th July
- 23:50hrs Dublin Connolly to Sligo
- 00:40hrs Dublin Heuston to Cork*
- 02:13hrs Limerick Junction to Limerick*
- 00:30hrs Dublin Heuston to Galway*
- Extra DART services will operate before and after the Westlife concerts. For timetable information please see our Journey Planner.
*Please search Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th July in our Journey Planner to select these services*
All services operating as normal.
Credit Card Collections/ Guest List
Available from official ticket outlet at Gills Corner – the corner of Russell Street & North Circular Road.
The Ticketmaster Box Office will be open from 1pm on show day.
- Under 14’s are NOT ALLOWED on the pitch either accompanied or unaccompanied.• Under 16’s attending the concert MUST be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian.
The performance on Saturday 6th July is being broadcasted live across cinemas in the UK and Ireland. The broadcast commences at 8pm. We would ask patrons to plan to be in your seats by 8pm.
Please contact MCD Productions in advance via email [email protected] if you have any queries or accessible requests including access, toilets, dietary requirements etc.