Important information for fans attending Foo Fighters shows at the RDS Arena on 21 August 2019.
Before attending the show, please read below the pubic notice for those attending Foo Fighters on 21 August 2019 at the RDS.
Foo Fighters Stage Times
Please take note of earlier than usual on-stage time and gate opening times.
- Doors- 17:30
- HOT MILK – 17:45
- FC&TR – 18:45
- FOO FIGHTERS – 20:00
*PLEASE NOTE TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
IMPORTANT: NO QUEUING ALLOWED PRIOR TO GATES OPENING – no overnight / early queuing allowed before the concerts.
IMPORTANT: Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of others. Strict security checks will be in operation. Due to increased security measures we strongly advise you allow sufficient time to get through security checks to gain entry to the venue in a safe and timely manner.
A4 bags or smaller Patrons are especially advised not to bring backpacks or large handbags as you may be refused entry or experience delays on entry. See www.mcd.ie for full details.
There is NO cloakroom service available.
- Glass or cans, umbrellas, alcohol, garden furniture, selfie sticks, food or drink will not be permitted. (Full list of prohibited items on www.mcd.ie)
- No professional cameras or cameras with a detachable lens, video cameras & audio recording devices, iPads or GoPros.
- This is an outdoor event and concert will take place rain or shine. Please check weather conditions and dress appropriately, but remember no umbrellas.
- The Promoter deems that large outdoor concerts are not a suitable environment for all children under 5 years old unless otherwise stated. We have no measures in place to facilitate babies and small children on site.
- There is no re-admission to the concert.
- The Promoters and An Garda Síochána reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone under the influence of alcohol.
- Please contact MCD Productions in advance via email email@example.com if you have any other general queries or have any accessible requests including; access, toilets, dietary requirement etc. Please ensure that you have brought attention to this prior to attending the event to allow MCD the opportunity to assist you with having a more enjoyable day at the event.
- If during the event you have a query or wish to provide feedback in relation to the event please contact a steward promptly and request directions to the nearest Customer Care / Ticket information point.
Please check in advance and follow the colour route on your Ticket
THE RDS IS SITUATED IN A RESIDENTIAL AREA. WE WOULD APPEAL TO ALL FANS TO RESPECT THE LOCAL COMMUNITY BY NOT LITTERING, NOT ENGAGING IN ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR AND BY NOT PARKING ILLEGALLY.
- RED ROUTE: Pitch 1, Anglesea Stand Blocks C- E, Grandstand Blocks F – J. Enter via Simmonscourt Road
- YELLOW ROUTE: Pitch 2, Accessible Tickets. Enter via Merrion Road
- BLUE ROUTE: Pitch 2, Anglesea Stand Blocks A-C, Grandstand Blocks K – N. Enter via Anglesea Road
- Under 14s are NOT allowed on the pitch standing area either accompanied or unaccompanied.
- Under 16s attending the concert MUST be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian.
- Guardians must remain with under 16s and take full responsibility for them throughout the event.
We encourage all fans to walk, bike, or use public transport to the show. If you must drive, please carpool. Allow at least an extra 2 hours travel time to and from the venue.
If travelling by Dublin Bus to the event it is strongly advised that you get off at the following stops:
Stop 415 – Pembroke Road, opposite the US Embassy. (Routes serving this stop are 120, 18, 4, 7 and 7a).
Stop 483 – Outside 90 Merrion Road, opposite the British Embassy.
There will be coach parking available in Simmonscourt. As coach parking space is limited, MCD must be contacted in advance. Book via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use city-centre car parks and carpool.
Download evntzapp.ie for all the latest transport information.
Plan your route in advance and check The AA Roadwatch website for reports on traffic on your route: www.theaa.ie/roadwatch/newsroom. An Garda Siochana Traffic management plan in operation: www.garda.ie
CREDIT CARD COLLECTIONS / GUESTLIST
RDS Main Hall off Merrion Road (See map for location).
Please note that Accessible Parking MUST be booked in advance of the event. For accessibility parking and for any other accessible requests or queries please contact the promoter in advance of the concert: email@example.com.
Download EVNTZAPP from www.evntz.app which will assist you with planning on getting to and from the concert, Provide you with the relevant FAQ information, enable you to ask queries or provide feedback directly to the events team on the day to ensure you have an enjoyable experience and will provide you with important transport information.