Hint: It's the best way to surprise someone and let them choose the event they want to go to!
Our Ticketmaster gift cards are a great way to give your friends, family and colleagues the chance to choose the tickets they want, especially for the hard-to-buy-for types. Whether their thing’s music, sport or the theatre, we’ve got them covered — they can use it on euro priced tickets, parking, VIP packages, and merchandise that are sold online at Ticketmaster.ie
Gift cards are also a great way to treat someone on special occasions such as birthdays, graduations, promotions or simply just because, you want to say thank you! Not to mention celebrations like Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Easter and Christmas!
You can choose between the options below to purchase your Ticketmaster gift card:
- Buy a Gift Card online and ship it to a mailing address. Go ›
- Buy an eGift Card online and email it to yourself, to print out and deliver it in person. Go ›
- Buy an eGift Card online and email it directly to the recipient on the date of your choice. Go ›
- If you prefer to buy our cards in person, they are available to buy in Tesco stores nationwide.
- Rewards for employees/colleagues, or running a sales promotion? Buy Gift Cards for Business. Go ›
Frequent Asked Questions – Ticketmaster Gift Cards:
- What’s a Ticketmaster e-gift card?
Ticketmaster e-Gift Cards are perfect for last-minute gifts! Just order online and instead of waiting for a physical card through the post, we’ll email all the details directly to the person you’re giving it to. We can do that straight away, or you can choose a specific date – it’s completely up to you.
- How to use Ticketmaster gift card online?
You can use your Ticketmaster gift card to purchase tickets on www.ticketmaster.ie for a wide range of events priced in euros (€) in the most incredible venues around the country (Republic of Ireland). Like most other gift cards, you can use them to make a number of bookings until the total amount is used up or to pay for part of a booking.
- How to redeem a Ticketmaster gift card online?
Simply select your tickets as normal, on the payment page you’ll have the option to redeem your gift card as a payment method.
You’ll need to enter the number written on the back of the gift card and the 3 or 4 digit security code from the signature strip (or pin). The security code can sometimes be under a silver foil panel. Please be careful when you enter the security code because if it’s entered incorrectly 3 times it will lock the card for 24 hours. When using an e-Gift card the 3 digit security number will be specified in the e-mail along with your e-Gift Card.
- How to check my Ticketmaster gift card balance?
To check your Ticketmaster gift card balance, simply visit our gift card page, go to ‘Check Balance’ on the menu on the top of the page, add your card number and pin. That’s it!
- How long are Ticketmaster gift cards valid for?
The Ticketmaster gift card is valid for 12 months from the day it was purchased /activated.
- Can I use Ticketmaster gift card on Ticketweb?
Your Ticketmaster gift card can be used to purchase tickets and other products listed on ticketmaster.ie only.
- Can you use Ticketmaster gift card on resale tickets?
Resale tickets – sold by fans to fans – can’t be redeemed with a gift card at this time.
Surprise someone with a Ticketmaster Gift Card and let them choose an event they’ll love.