Here’s everything you need to know before attending the Longitude Festival 2019.
Longitude Festival Gates: 13:30 each day
PLEASE NOTE TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT ARRIVE AT THE EVENT INTOXICATED AS YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ENTRY.
THIS IS AN OUTDOOR EVENT. THE FESTIVAL WILL TAKE PLACE RAIN OR SHINE
- Please check weather conditions and dress appropriately but remember no umbrellas.
- There may be strobe lighting, lasers and pyrotechnics used at these events.
- Note location of Entry / Exit Gates, Emergency Exits, First Aid Posts and Water Points.
- Patrons are advised to be aware of their own personnel safety and security while attending these events. They should ensure the security of personal belongings while on route to and from and during the event i.e. purses/wallets/tickets/mobile phones. The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Any form of anti-social behaviour, crowd surfing, moshing or public urination will not be tolerated. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission, or to remove from the venue, anyone taking part in these activities without a refund.
- Please move slowly and quietly when exiting the festival site and co-operate with stewards’ directions. Do not rush the exits, hang back until the main throng has dispersed for an easier journey home.
- Please co-operate with stewards and Gardaí and follow any loudspeaker announcements.
- An Garda Síochána will operate a Zero tolerance policy regarding alcohol consumption in public areas, any illegal criminal or anti-social behaviour.
- Please respect the property and privacy of residents in the vicinity
WE URGE ALL FESTIVAL-GOERS TO RESPECT LOCAL RESIDENTS AND THEIR COMMUNITY BY NOT LITTERING, NOT URINATING IN PUBLIC, NOT ENGAGING IN ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR AND BY NOT PARKING ILLEGALLY OR IN RESIDENTIAL AREAS. THE STEWARDING AND SECURITY MEASURES BEING TAKEN ARE FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL.
TRAVEL & TRANSPORT
Transport to and from the venue is a matter for individual ticket-holders. Please plan and book your return travel arrangements in advance.
We encourage all attendees to use the available Longitude bus services or public transport to get to the show. If you are driving or being dropped off, please carpool. Allow at least an extra 2 hours travel time to & from the venue.
MARATHON CITY CENTRE SHUTTLE
Marathon Travel is operating a bus service from Custom House Quay, in the City Centre direct to the Marlay Park Coach Park.
Please visit www.bushiredublin.net for tickets and more information on the route.
Travel Master are operating bus services from the following counties: Cork, Kerry, Waterford, Tipperary, Limerick, Kilkenny, Carlow, Laois, Galway, Westmeath, Meath, Sligo, Leitrim, Longford, Mayo and Roscommon to Marley Park
Please visit www.travelmaster.ie/product/bus-to-longitude-2019-daily-return-weekend/ for ticket and route information.
Take the Green Line to Dundrum Luas station for the Dundrum Luas Shuttle.
Please visit www.luas.ie for more information on the routes.
DUNDRUM LUAS SHUTTLE
Marathon Travel will operate a shuttle bus between Dundrum Luas station and Stonemasons Way, near the festival site.
Please visit https://bushiredublin.net/bus_service/concerts-events/longitude_bus_services/ for tickets.
Swords Express are operating a special return bus service from Malahide roundabout at the Swords Pavilions Shopping Centre (R106) direct to Marlay Park.
There is coach/bus and minibus parking available within Marlay Park, access is via College Road. Please notify us by registering with us in advance, to do so please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- of passengers
- Coach company
- Name of driver
- Date and time of arrival and departure
If you are travelling to the site using a private hire bus, coach or minibus please advise your driver to use Junction 13 off the M50.
NATIONAL COACH SERVICES
Matthew’s Coach Hire
Matthew’s are operating a return service to Marlay Park, with stops in Dundalk, Monasterboice, Drogheda and Meath.
Farrelly’s Coaches are operating return bus services from Galway, Castlebar and Athlone.
JJ Kavanagh & Sons
JJ Kavanagh & Sons are delighted to be operating bus services to Marlay Park from Limerick, Nenagh, Roscrea, Portlaoise, Waterford, Kilkenny, Carlow and Clonmel.
Fosters Coaches are operating a commuter service from Monasterevin to Marlay Park.
Kelly Travel is operating a return bus service to Marlay Park from Limerick – Nenagh – Roscrea, Tipperary – Cashel – Portlaoise, Ennis – Shannon and Mitchelstown – Cahir – Ballacolla.
Irish Concert Travel
Irish Concert Travel is operating a return service to Marlay Park, with routes travelling via Donegal, Sligo, Ballina, Castlebar and Galway.
Wexford Bus is operating a return service to Marlay Park, with stops in Wexford, Enniscorthy, Gorey, and Arklow.
For booking information please visit the Longitude website on www.longitude.ie/information/travel
Dublin Bus and Go Ahead will only be operating their normal scheduled service and will not be running additional services for these concerts. We strongly recommend you plan alternative means of transport to and from the event.
PICK UP AREA
Attendees getting picked up by family and friends following the festival are advised that road closures are in place; our recommended collection point is at Our Lady’s School car park on Ballinteer Avenue. Buses, including minibuses, will not be permitted to pick-up/drop-off in the local area and must use the College Road carpark instead.
A taxi pick up area will be facilitated at the Supervalu on Ballinteer Avenue. The promoter cannot guarantee there will be taxis available after the event and strongly advises you plan and book your return travel arrangements in advance.
Traffic and parking delays are inevitable. Plan your route in advance and keep an eye on AA roadwatch for reports on traffic, road works, delays etc. that may occur on your route.
Please note that there is limited parking available in Marlay Park.
Car Parks will open 1 hour prior to the gates opening time on your ticket.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PARK ILLEGALLY IN AREAS SURROUNDING MARLAY PARK, IN LOCAL ESTATES OR OUTSIDE LOCAL RESIDENCES. PARKING ENFORCEMENT RULES WILL BE IN OPERATION AND YOUR VEHICLE WILL BE CLAMPED OR TOWED.
ENTRY TO THE EVENT
DO NOT bring backpacks or large handbags. Bags exceeding the size of A4 (8.27in/21cm x 11.7in/29.7cm) WILL NOT be permitted entry. There will be no cloakroom or storage facilities on site.
Bags smaller than A4 will be searched on entry, to avoid lengthy queues we strongly advise that you do not bring a bag.
Any bags or items left at the entrance or the surrounding area will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
- There will be a strict NO Alcohol Policy implemented on all public transport and private buses travelling to the venue.
- Please queue according to the type of ticket that you have purchased. There will be a Meeting Point inside both Arena Entrances. Please arrange to meet your friends here if you get separated on entry.
- Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with in any way will be deemed invalid and will not be replaced.
PLEASE NOTE TICKETMASTER IS THE TICKETING AGENT FOR THIS EVENT. THE PROMOTER STRONGLY ADVISES YOU DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM UNOFFICIAL SOURCES.
Alcohol, Glass, Aerosols, Spray cans, Illegal/unidentifiable substances, Inflatable and fold up furniture, Umbrellas, Flares and metal reusable bottles are a number of items that are not permitted on site.
Searching is a condition of entry. Any item(s) which may be reasonably considered for use as a weapon, or which may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the event, will be confiscated. Please allow plenty of time to get into the event, and for festival entry procedures, ticket checks and searches.
No professional cameras or cameras with a detachable lens, video cameras & audio recording devices, iPads or GoPros.
PROHIBITED ITEMS WILL BE CONFISCATED AND WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
For the full list of prohibited items please read the Terms & Conditions of Entry on the Longitude website – www.longitude.ie/information/terms-conditions-of-entry-2019
- No unaccompanied under 16’s are allowed on site.
- All under 16’s require a ticket to the event and must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult, parent or guardian over 18.
Note you may be asked to prove your age with photo ID or you will be refused admission.
Acceptable forms are: Passport, Garda Age Card, Driving Licence
Acceptable forms of ID for Under 18’s are: School or College ID PLUS a colour copy of your in-date passport.
Please note that if you look significantly younger or different in your passport photo, you may be asked for an additional proof of ID. All ID’s must be in date.
Please note that our bars operate a Challenge 21 policy.
Please note that some areas on site are over 18’s only (Logic and Heineken Live Your Music)
Acceptable forms of proof of age are: Passport, Garda Age Card, Driving-Licence.
Disabled customer parking is accessed via College Road. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register and for other non-ticket related enquiries.
If you have any general queries or accessible requests that has not been addressed in the event information provided.
Credit Card / Box Office collections will be located at the entrance off Grange Road, opposite Centra and Lidl, and College Road Arena Entrance in the coach and car parks.
VISA will be providing contactless card payment facilities at the onsite bars.
For non-ticket related queries please email email@example.com.
If during the event you have a query or wish to provide feedback please notify a member of staff. It is your responsibility to bring any issues you have to a member of staff at the event.