Country To Country 2018 takes place at 3Arena, Dublin from 9-11 March 2018.
NOEL GALLAGHER’S HIGH FLYING BIRDS – UK & IRELAND TOUR 2018 – IMPORTANT T&C’s
With today’s announcement of Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Bird’s, we’re sure you’re all going to be eager to get your hands on tickets to their Belfast & Dublin dates scheduled for May next year. Tickets for the highly anticipated return of the band will go on sale this Friday, 29th September at 9am. Please note that there will be strict T&C’s for this on sale so make sure you read the below so you’re fully prepared for Friday morning’s on sale.
- There will be a STRICT ticket limit of 4 tickets per person / transaction.
- The name of the lead booker/card holder will be printed on each ticket.
- The name cannot be changed once the purchase has been made
- When the lead booker attends the show they will be asked to present matching photo ID to gain entry to the venue. If the ID does not match, you will be refused entry.
- Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions may result in the customer’s order being cancelled.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are booking more than one ticket, your guests must arrive at the concert at the same time as the lead booker. Guests should not arrive separately as they have no matching photo ID and can only gain access with the lead booker and ticket bearing the lead booker’s name
TICKETS ARE STRICTLY NOT TRANSFERABLE