The Future is an exciting new event celebrating innovators, read to find out more.
LATEST NEWS / Preview
Justin Bieber – Important Info for all attending
Doors – 5pm
John Gibbons – 5.45pm
Halsey – 7pm
JUSTIN BIEBER – 8.15PM – 10.15PM
Read on for very important information for all fans and especially for any parent or guardian who has an under 18 child attending Justin Bieber concert.
AIKEN PROMOTIONS CAUTIONs FANS TO BEWARE OF FRAUDULENT AND INVALID TICKETS.
Fans are strongly advised not to purchase tickets via any secondary sellers or any unofficial source. Purchasing from these secondary sellers / sites can result in huge financial loss and disappointment for fans who could potentially arrive at the venue having been sold counterfeit tickets, only to be refused entry without recourse.
UNDER 18s MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
Please note the following very important information for the health, safety and enjoyment of all patrons: an gardaí siochana, rds and aiken promotions, would again request that all parents and guardians undertake their responsibility to fully review and adhere to the age restrictions and conditions outlined for this event before allowing any minors to attend.
• Under 14’s, even if accompanied by an adult, Will Not Be Permitted To The Standing/Gold Circle Area.
• All Under 18’s Attending The Concert Must Be Accompanied At All Times By Responsible Adult over 18 years of age.
• Responsible Adults Must Remain With Under 16’s And Take Full Responsibility For Them Throughout The Event.
• One Responsible Adult Can Accompany Up To 4 Children, However This Is A Matter You Should give Careful consideration To, Depending On The Age And Needs Of The Children Involved.
Strict age monitoring will be in place at all entrances and proof of age may be requested. It is the responsibility of the adult accompanying the minor to be able to satisfy staff that the minor is the age they say. We recommend if in doubt bringing a colour photocopy of the minor’s passport to prevent any unnecessary disappointment.
The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission without refund to anyone who fails to comply. Should you have any queries regarding the age policies or require any assistance please email AIKEN PROMOTIONS directly email@example.com
IMPORTANT: No queuing allowed prior to gates opening. No overnight / early queuing allowed before the concerts. If patrons do turn up they will be turned away at restricted area points around the venue. Queuing in streets around the venue will cause disruption to local residents and we appeal to patrons to heed this advice and respect the community living in the vicinity of the R.D.S..
SAFETY & SECURITY
This is an outdoor event and concerts will take place rain or shine.
Always check the weather forecast before leaving home. Please wearar an apporiate outfit for the weather, for a range weather conditions. Ensure you know where your nearest emergency exits are at all times.
• Please follow any instructions given by stewards, security and police / gardaí.
• Please do not interfere with emergency vehicles / access routes.
• Please move away from any dangerous/antisocial behaviour and notify security if you see any antisocial behaviour.
• Please locate a member of staff if there is any emergency emergency, this person will be able to assist, or direct you to the correct assistance; look after yourself and those around you, even people you don’t know.
• Please be respectful to the environment.
• Please note: Strobe lighting and pyrotechnics may be used at the concert.
• Please drink water; even on mild or overcast days.
• Please remember to use sunscreen
• Please note: CCTV in use will be onsite
• The RDS will not accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at the festival.
THINGS TO LEAVE AT HOME
• No Backpacks, Carrier Bags, Cases or large objects are allowed in the arena.
• No glass containers, weapons, knives (including steak/cooking knives) are allowed into the R.D.S.
• No animals will be allowed but guide-dogs are an exception
• No drones/remote control aircraft.
• No professional cameras or audio/video recorders
• No lasers, flash lights or Tasers
• No furniture or inflatables
• No Umbrellas, Flagpoles, Banners larger than 40cm x 20cm
SECURITY AT ENTRY
ADDITIONAL SECURITY MEASURES WILL BE IN PLACE FOR THIS CONCERT. PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TIME
• Show your ticket at the ticket barrier outside the ground for inspection.
• Only handbags measuring 30cm x 25cm x 10cm will be admitted (A4 Size)
• Prior to entering the grounds your bag will be searched and a full “Body Pat Down” and the use of an electric wand will be utilised to ensure no prohibited items are brought into the grounds.
• Pocket contents may need to be completely emptied and viewed during the search process.
• We encourage patrons to minimize jackets and additional layers where possible.
• Follow instructions given by stewards, security and the gardai.
• The promoter deems that large outdoor events and concerts are not suitable environments for babies or small children this being so, there are no measures in place to facilitate babies or small children at the concert. Everyone attending the event must have a concert ticket. It is important to note that high noise level can damage a child’s hearing.
• Smoking is prohibited except at designated smoking areas within the grounds.
• Stay in groups; organise a meeting point with your friends where you will meet E.G. three times a day (e.g. 5pm, 8pm and End of Show) in case you get split up.
• Check that your mobile is fully charged
• Don’t bring valuables to the event.
There will be designated medical centres on site during the duration of the event. Please follow the signage
PLEASE FOLLOW THE COLOURED SIGNAGE TO GET TO THE PROPER ENTRANCE
ANGLESEA BLOCKS D,E AND HALF OF C – ENTER VIA SIMMONSCOURT ROAD – RED
GRAND STAND BLOCKS F,G,H & J(GRAND) – ENTER VIA SIMMONSCOURT ROAD – RED
ANGLESEA STAND BLOCKS A,B &HALF OF C – ENTER VIA ANGLESEA ROAD – BLUE
GRAND STAND BLOCKS K,L,M,N – ENTER VIA ANGLESEA ROAD – BLUE
NORTH STAND BLOCKS P,Q,R,S – ENTER VIA ANGLESEA ROAD – BLUE
ACCESSIBLE – ENTER GATE L SIMMONSCOURT ROAD – RED
FOR PIT ACCESS PLEASE REFER TO THE ENTRY ROUTE ON YOUR TICKET
Food and Bar outlets will be located in the grounds at each side of the arena. The main bar will be in “Industries Hall”.
Official artists merchandise will be located in within the venue
We guarantee you a great evening of entertainment but, we cannot guarantee fine weather; we’re talking an Irish summertime concert remember! You’ll need to dress for comfort and all eventualities so consider some or all the following…waterproofs / sweaters/ sunhats / sunscreen / shorts / strong shoes.
Be sure to check the weather forecast before you plan your trip. Come prepared for 4 seasons in 1 day and you’ll have it covered!
The lost & found office is located at the RDS main hall, Merrion Road.
Items may be collected on Thursday .
THINGS TO TAKE WITH YOU
Ticket / I.D. / Sun Screen / Money / Rain Jacket
An Garda Síochána traffic management plan in operation for full details please check www.garda.ie
For information contact the Dublin bus Information bureau and customer service. tel: 01 873 4222 or visit: www.dublinbus.ie
• Check out www.buseireann.ie (Busarus bus station) for timetables and fares.
• Check out www.irishrail.ie (Connolly train station/Heuston station) for timetables and fares.
• Taxi ranks located on roads outside the Garda Traffic Cordon.
• Car Pick up points will be notified on the Garda website – www.garda.ie
• Parents will NOT be permitted entry to the grounds at the end of the show. Please do not congregate at exit gate. Please agree a pick up point a short distance from the RDS at Herbert Park, or The Simmonscourt Car Park (Shrewsbury Road Entrance) . Follow Directions from the Garda.
DISABLED AND CARER TICKETS
• Disabled area passes are available in advance by phone with Ticketmaster, subject to availability.
• Justin Bieber’s disability ticket policy is such that disabled tickets are sold at full price.
• Please visit www.ticketmaster.ie to purchase your tickets
Should you have any queries in advance you should contact Ticketmaster or the promoter Aiken Promotions and we will be happy to assist. Please be advised on concert day there will be customer care points outside and throughout the venue should you require any assistance please ensure to speak with a member of staff and we will be happy to assist.
The RDS stadium is situated in a residential area. We would appeal to all fans to respect the local community by not littering, not engaging in anti-social behaviour and by not parking illegally. The security measures being taken are for the safety of all. Thank you for your assistance – enjoy the concert.
Large outdoor concerts are busy places so just enjoy going with the flow.